ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

North Yorks meet ideas!!!!

172 cup
Ive been thinking of the moors for a while now but its a drive that really needs to be done in better weather conditions. I mentioned it to a lot of the NW lot at the last meet I organised and a lot of peeps are up for it once the weather picks up so one will be on the cards its just a case of waiting for good weather im afraid.

Its ok to have meets this time of year but non driving meets imo, I think the driving meets are best saved for summer etc less casualtys

172 cup
That run up Rishworth Moor realnumber1 took us on was good despite the weather. The thing is knowing your limits and not trying to be billy big b****cks.

Yes it was good but as I was discussing with Toby would be a million times better with good weather.

I personally dont think driving meets are good in the weather we've been having of late

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Its ok to have meets this time of year but non driving meets imo, I think the driving meets are best saved for summer etc less casualtys

But more traffic, its swings and roundabouts tbh. Some of the best times ive had out in the car have been in winter on a mild morning/evening tbh.

Back on topic, like i mentioned at the NW meet we should have a drive up to Masham pie shop early before they have sold out where we can have the best pie's known to man, i aren't lying here it is the single best pie shop you will ever come across.

Then take the drive to the brymor dairy for the best ice cream known to man, once again I am not lying ;) .

http://www.abmoore.co.uk/index.php

Would be an epic day out! And seeing all the clios parked down the main road in Masham would be fun too!

172 cup
But more traffic, its swings and roundabouts tbh. Some of the best times ive had out in the car have been in winter on a mild morning/evening tbh.

Back on topic, like i mentioned at the NW meet we should have a drive up to Masham pie shop early before they have sold out where we can have the best pie's known to man, i aren't lying here it is the single best pie shop you will ever come across.

Then take the drive to the brymor dairy for the best ice cream known to man, once again I am not lying ;) .

Would be an epic day out! And seeing all the clios parked down the main road in Masham would be fun too!

We need somewhere for starters flol.

TBH if theres ice cream Im f**king there

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep

Pick a date and organise it dude!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
You lot need to get to a Boosh meet.

3835281864_e6e1d39428.jpg

About 12 of us there.

Im coming to the one next week but its a bit boring doing a 150 mile round trip for every meet.

There are s**t loads of members around leeds, york etc - just only one or two that turn out to meets!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Sod the ice cream then, just go for the drive!
You've obviously never been to brymors, if you had then you would definitely be wanting the ice cream.

f**k it, i'll try and organise it for mid - late March, any dates in particular people want?

Hopefully get some of the NE lot and maybe even the NW lot too.

RB R26.R

masham the home of black sheep?!! this is much more worthwhile than ice cream... unless theres black sheep ice cream haha!

AGH the sl*g
yup im up for this sounds like a good plan, plus it will be nice not travelling a 7hour round trip for a meet like the last one. and when the weather picks up abit ill get the scarborough/whitby run organised :D