ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Northwest/Yorkshire RS Tuning RR Meet 4th Dec 2010 - Pictures and Results

SC Ph1 172 and M140i
Our 172 made more power than we were expecting, but Paul notified us that there was an issue as it made completely different power on 3 different runs and had some misfire issues on a couple of them.

Will put the graphs up later, maybe Paul can put the duff runs up too for comparison lol.

a thirsty one
my 182 was 175.9bhp and about 156lbt

jms - if the timing is right could the knock sonsor be worth looking at? sometimes they can start to pick up interference or a rattle and read it as detination, when they start to go a bit they dont throw up any fault code and the graphs look right but just low figures.

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
Sorry for the short reply I was in a rush

It was great to start putting faces to names and I hope pres can get them power figures sorted, the moment the Abarth rolled 150bhp I nearly shat myself but after a few runs Paul got it to 164.3bhp and 198ftlb which I'm very very pleased with, going to take it down to him again in febuary once I have my induction kit and exhaust on to see what it makes. Gutted I couldn't get there earlier but atleast I got the figures I wanted.

Lynden

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
LOL. Yeah, Chris told me about your little play.

Now I know you'll need to do better to get past us RS owners. ;)

172 cup
Looks like a great day with some good cars on show, also good effort on the thread/write up and banter etc

It makes me want to make the trip to a day like this as I'm sure it will other members, it shows in the way people are talking about it how the event went- evidently very well :)

Clio 197
Here are my graphs;

2010-12-04Wheelsa.jpg

at the wheels

2010-12-04Flya.jpg

at the flywheel

jms - if the timing is right could the knock sonsor be worth looking at? sometimes they can start to pick up interference or a rattle and read it as detination, when they start to go a bit they dont throw up any fault code and the graphs look right but just low figures.

Tis' a good suggestion, however paul was using his fuel compliment of mapping gear, not just carrying out a power run, so any knock would have been visible.

Da

Less
No, not a word, one of the lads was CraigRS in his Megane. Not sure about the other guy...

Last edited:
  Megane 225 F1
No, not a word, one of the lads was CraigRS in his Megane. Not sure about the other guy...

hi all, only just seen this thread :)
my mate marc was doing all the recording. dont think hes put the video together just yet though but as soon as its done ill get it up!
was a great day, met some good folk! some nice clios their aswell with good results :)
i was really happy with my results, 238.6 bhp and circa 250lb/ft torque on standar map :)

craig

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
LOL at that video "Proper bo".

Why does Paul never look happy? Thats money rolling into your place kid!

Nippy white cup
hi all, only just seen this thread :)
my mate marc was doing all the recording. dont think hes put the video together just yet though but as soon as its done ill get it up!
was a great day, met some good folk! some nice clios their aswell with good results :)
i was really happy with my results, 238.6 bhp and circa 250lb/ft torque on standar map :)

craig

Hi m8

Was good talking with you and your m8 and cracking result...lol at the vid as well!

Chris

Megane 225 F1
chris hi, was good talking to you too dude, your clios awsome pal. Was meaning to ask ya but must have forgot, where did you get your seats from with the renaultsport badge on them?

Last edited:
  Megane 225 F1
FLOL at you an Macca! Sorry I didn't make it though mate, will give you a shout soon when I get some new toys!

hey no worries dude, still had a good day, and also got more than i expected out of the car on the rr so was real happy! Also flol at the video, did you watch it in hd ;) ooh new toys, i look forward dude!

Civic Type S GT
I'll go to the next one I think, get the civic on the rollers.
Some good results there guys, nice one!

Da

Less
LOL @ the video! Good to see it's finally surfaced Craig mate :)

Cal, £5 says you don't come... ;)

Civic Type S GT
LOL @ the video! Good to see it's finally surfaced Craig mate :)

Cal, £5 says you don't come... ;)

How would you like to pay my winnings sir, paypal or cash in hand?? lol! :rasp:

The Type S could do with a remap me thinks.

hey no worries dude, still had a good day, and also got more than i expected out of the car on the rr so was real happy! Also flol at the video, did you watch it in hd ;) ooh new toys, i look forward dude!

You two are enough in none HD! Aye some cracking results there like. Yep, new camera and lens soon ;)

Megane 225 F1
well the video of all the clios on the rr is up on youtube but unfortunatly youtube have removed the sound for copyright reasons!!
hes going to re do it so he doesnt get fudged!
heres a link to quite a pointless vid :( will be a really good vid though when hes sorted the sound :)

Last edited by a moderator: