ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Norwich meet

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
Right boys and girls, I am going to see how many people are interested in doing a Norwich meet in the near future. Kind of a get to know you all type of thing.
Now I know the weather will be lousy and evenings are getting darker but I am still thinking we need one before Christmas.

So it's not too soon and people can't decided I'd like to propose the 5th or 6th of December, about 3 ish on either of those days.

Some of you who I know, I will email you but anyone else who would like to attend please let us know by putting something on this thread so we know there is some interest.

This will be my first meet as area rep so let's make it a good one!

Red 197
I'm up for this, let me know if anything comes of it, I'll get a mate in his 182 to come along aswel

late 2003 172cup
My car is back in the road after a replacement quaiffe, oil leak fix and new fuel pump, so depending when this is I would be interested

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
I was thinking the 6th as well, but I decided to leave it for people to choose.
It would be good to get as many of us together as we can. As to where I'm not too sure yet. Need some ideas there still.

Clio Mk2,Mazda3sport
Im interested went to css but not been to a local meet and norwich is closs to me so be nice although itsnot a sport getting all it colour coded so tempting to pull my finger out befor december although I can only do the 6th on Saturday

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
The 6th seems to be favourite at the moment. We will make it then and see who turns up!

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
This won't be an evening thing, due to the fact it will be dark by about 16:00 at this time, probably an early afternoon so we can get some light

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
Of course, it's always good to meet new people!! We just need a time, I'm sugesting 2pm

Clio Mk2,Mazda3sport
Where abouts in norwich will we meet donno of many meeting pionts used which dont consist of one of the many mac donalds guess ttaffic will be busy being a Saturday

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
There's a few spots we've used in the past, rainy days we have gone to chaplefield or the underpass. If it's half decent then I'm suggesting the homebase on the ring road. It's usually quiet, but if anyone thinks of anywhere else please post the idea up!

Clio Mk2,Mazda3sport
Homebase probably sounds best if weather is good because I recon chapter field will be packed although donno where the underpass is

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
You did, parked near one of the foot entrances. It does not always look like that! It is remarkably grubby at the moment

Clio Mk2,Mazda3sport
Cant help that this time of year but besides the dirt does look lovely I must admit as im sure everyone says

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
It'll be much cleaner next week at the meet. not sure how many are going to come as this threads been a bit quiet :/

Clio Mk2,Mazda3sport
Thought it would hopefully a few mine isnt too bad but by time ive driven from lowestoft who knows my astra sri was parked a few cars down so u probably didn't notice it

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
Right, location time! I'm suggesting the B&Q car park near the south of the city just off the ring road

Clio Mk2,Mazda3sport
Sounds good is that the only one around ring road and will you be there from 2pm if so I'll get therr for then

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
Not the one near Hellesdon. The one off hall road. Hopefully will get a few people as the sun is supposed to be out :)

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
He lives in a land, far, far away from Norwich :p I honestly don'tkbiw how many people will show up today

Clio Mk2,Mazda3sport
Ah fair enough am I rightin thinking its next to mac donalds can old find 1 b&q in norwich

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
I'm in the B&Q car park, it's a little off the ring road but still on hall road. Homebase is the one near McDonald's

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
So, long story short, one person turned up..... Nice to meet a new face on the clio sport forum at any rate!