ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not Another Photoshop Request...

Iceberg Ph1
.. Yeah ok.. I guess it is, but I would be highly appreciative if someone with more knowledge then myself could do me this small favour, not used PS myself since I was back in college, some years ago now, way before it was called Photoshop CS* haha.

I'm looking at getting my plenum and fuel rail guard painted in the next week but dead stuck on ideas for the colour..

Been told a few different options, but its hard to imagine without seeing it first..

Well, if possible by a very lovely CS member :rolleyes: could I have a few pics of different colours..

Looking at - Red, Blue, Silver and Black.. or any other colour which perhaps you may think would be worth a shot, wanting to keep the RenaultSport and 3 stripes silver (if you can do this, if not no biggy)

I know I am cheeky, but I thanks you in advance :star:

Much <3 :eek:

P1010623.jpg

here you go.

Attachments

• db.jpg
    db.jpg
    235.8 KB · Views: 30
  • lb.jpg
    lb.jpg
    239 KB · Views: 26
  • red.jpg
    red.jpg
    239 KB · Views: 17
  • yellow.jpg
    yellow.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 27
  Iceberg Ph1
Thanks fella, I need to get myself Photoshop and start learning once again!

Still thinking red maybe the winner!

Iceberg Ph1
Red was always my first option anyways, I had planned to do this along with the callipers, but when I sprayed up the engine cover I was a bit unsure, but that has totally turned me back around into thinking red once again..

Thanks mate, appreciate your help :approve: