ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Not Another Photoshop Request...

Iceberg Ph1
.. Yeah ok.. I guess it is, but I would be highly appreciative if someone with more knowledge then myself could do me this small favour, not used PS myself since I was back in college, some years ago now, way before it was called Photoshop CS* haha.

I'm looking at getting my plenum and fuel rail guard painted in the next week but dead stuck on ideas for the colour..

Been told a few different options, but its hard to imagine without seeing it first..

Well, if possible by a very lovely CS member :rolleyes: could I have a few pics of different colours..

Looking at - Red, Blue, Silver and Black.. or any other colour which perhaps you may think would be worth a shot, wanting to keep the RenaultSport and 3 stripes silver (if you can do this, if not no biggy)

I know I am cheeky, but I thanks you in advance :star:

Much <3 :eek:

P1010623.jpg

here you go.

Attachments

• db.jpg
    db.jpg
    235.8 KB · Views: 42
  • lb.jpg
    lb.jpg
    239 KB · Views: 36
  • red.jpg
    red.jpg
    239 KB · Views: 26
  • yellow.jpg
    yellow.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 34
  Iceberg Ph1
Thanks fella, I need to get myself Photoshop and start learning once again!

Still thinking red maybe the winner!

Iceberg Ph1
Red was always my first option anyways, I had planned to do this along with the callipers, but when I sprayed up the engine cover I was a bit unsure, but that has totally turned me back around into thinking red once again..

Thanks mate, appreciate your help :approve: