ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

(Not another thread!) FCS 2011 - My half ar*ed attempt - PIC HEAVY - South East meet

Go easy, I've only had my camera a month and I'm about as good with photoshop as I am with engines :eek:

Hope you enjoy...

South East meet up at Bishops Stortford

m_FCS1.jpg

m_FCS2.jpg

m_FCS3.jpg

m_FCS4.jpg

m_FCS5.jpg

m_FCS6.jpg

Some from the CS clubstand

m_FCS7.jpg

m_FCS8.jpg

m_FCS9.jpg

m_FCS10.jpg

m_FCS11.jpg

m_FCS12.jpg

m_FCS13.jpg

m_FCS14.jpg

m_FCS15.jpg

m_FCS16.jpg

Dr Jekyll checking out the lows!!

m_FCS17.jpg

m_FCS18.jpg

And from the rest of the show....

m_FCS19.jpg

m_FCS20.jpg

m_FCS21.jpg

m_FCS22.jpg

m_FCS23.jpg

m_FCS24.jpg

m_FCS25.jpg

m_FCS26.jpg

m_FCS27.jpg

m_FCS28.jpg

m_FCS29.jpg

m_FCS30.jpg

The embarrassing moment when I saw the word Jenvey and assumed ITB's, but I couldn't work out where the filters were... Only to be laughed at by someone next to me who took great please informing me it was TC'd (told you my engine knowledge was pish)....one step back and "oh look, a bl**dy great big intercooler" whoops :eek: my idiot moment of the day!!

m_FCS31.jpg

m_FCS32.jpg

m_FCS33.jpg

m_FCS34.jpg

m_FCS35.jpg

m_FCS36.jpg

m_FCS37.jpg

m_FCS38.jpg

m_FCS39.jpg

m_FCS40.jpg

m_FCS41.jpg

m_FCS42.jpg

m_FCS43.jpg

m_FCS44.jpg

m_FCS45.jpg

Cheers,
Sam

Last edited:
  flame red 172
Re: (Not another thread!) FCS 2011 - My half ar*ed attempt - PIC HEAVY - South East m

Nice pic's dude.:approve:

CLIO PH1 172
Re: (Not another thread!) FCS 2011 - My half ar*ed attempt - PIC HEAVY - South East m

nice picture nice to meet you as well (nice pic of mine :D)

DB.

BMW 440i

Cracking pics

CLIO PH1 172

Loved following your car en route mate, it's absolutely spot on :)

not quite spot on yet i need more lows and camber on the rear plus the interior needs tidying up still :D

R27 191/500

Great pics I see u found my mates c2 sporting the welsh sheep lmao

Great pics I see u found my mates c2 sporting the welsh sheep lmao

Reminded me of the sheepish turini following on here and I felt it was very appropriate!!

Some very nice photos there matey!!

Cheers Harpham.... Lots to work on but I'll just stick at it!! Means a lot, really rate your photos from FCS :)

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i

Thanks for the pic of mine bud

Dan

SG9 Forester STi

Brilliant pics Sam!

LOVE the one you got of mine beside Ben's 197! :D

I want Adam's 172! :eek:

Brilliant pics Sam!

LOVE the one you got of mine beside Ben's 197! :D

I want Adam's 172! :eek:

Cheers :) High Res version available if you want it?... Oh and you can join the orderly queue for Adam's PH1!!

Edit High res offer is for anyone BTW, just PM me your email address and I'll fire it over. Let me know which one, I only recognised a few cars lol!!

Last edited:

Rob

ClioSport Moderator

Sam, I thought we were friends.

I was relying on you to supply me with at least one decent picture of my car :(

not quite spot on yet i need more lows and camber on the rear plus the interior needs tidying up still :D

And to find those spacers :D

Oh and the pics are pretty good actually mate, especially of Adams.

CLIO PH1 172

rob i have just cleared out all the places and boxes they can be at my house, so they must be down at the unit when i go in tomorrow i will dig them out and let you know.

cheers for the comment about my car people much appreciated

Insert picture of what is clearly and obviously a KTR turbo conversion

Thanks for clearing that up :rasp: At first glance I completely overlooked the majority of the bay and saw the name Jenvey plastered across the front, with hindsight this simply teaches me to use my eyes properly before jumping to stupid conclusions!!

Spec sheet was actually very impressive on this one!! Although I must say when it went into the arena it smoked and smelt like a bit of a dog in all honesty!!

Sam, I thought we were friends.

I was relying on you to supply me with at least one decent picture of my car :(

See what happens when you turn up late with a hangover!! I'd got fed up lugging the camera around long before you arrived!!
On a side note, good to finally get a chance to chat and I'll be more than happy to meet up somewhere local and take some pics for you.

Edit: How's your mechanical knowledge/ability to pull things apart? Pictures and beer in exchange for exhaust fitting help? ;)

TB's and a Turbo. I'm guessing it'll run like a bag of spanners before setting itself on fire.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator

See what happens when you turn up late with a hangover!! I'd got fed up lugging the camera around long before you arrived!!
On a side note, good to finally get a chance to chat and I'll be more than happy to meet up somewhere local and take some pics for you.

Edit: How's your mechanical knowledge/ability to pull things apart? Pictures and beer in exchange for exhaust fitting help? ;)

Exhaust? Simples. I'm assuming you've got a drive? I haven't at my new place, let me know when you want a hand and I'll turn up with a load of tools etc.

Exhaust? Simples. I'm assuming you've got a drive? I haven't at my new place, let me know when you want a hand and I'll turn up with a load of tools etc.

My driveway is on a slope so no good for axle stands or jacking really :( Tools on the other hand, I have a garage full lol!! If I can find somewhere flat the help would be greatly appreciated! (My road is a bit busy for working under the car for long periods of time).

172 /megane cab

Nice set of pics there quite like the black 182 on the red euro wheels

Cheers Harpham.... Lots to work on but I'll just stick at it!! Means a lot, really rate your photos from FCS :)

Yup, it'll come to you. Ive only had my camera since end of Feb/beginning of March (havent used it too much though due to being balls deep in Uni work), so im still a massive noob photographer (dont even know whether I can call myself one tbh lol). I think with me, my brain kind of clicked onto how to do the sort of shots that I mainly do. I also got alot of assistance from members on here, which has improved me now end.
You certainly seem to be on the right track though ;)

Z4 Coupe

Good job mate, nice photos!

145db Euro'd clio

'checking the lows'
impressed? or shall i remove the anti rll bar and wind it down some more? :p

So im still a massive noob photographer (dont even know whether I can call myself one tbh lol). You certainly seem to be on the right track though ;)

+1 and cheers :) I'm still learning my way around the camera and post editing though!!

My editing skills currently go as far as opening an old school version of PS element (5? I think) adding a boarder, tweaking the colours, lighting and shadows and thinking MEH... That looks half decent lol :eek:

'checking the lows'
impressed? or shall i remove the anti rll bar and wind it down some more? :p

Assuming that's yours then!!

We were trying to work out if it was bagged or coilled!! Very low :) the front bumper was munching up the stones in the car park for breakfast!!

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member

i couldnt even get my fingers inbetween the bottom of the splitter and the ground!

recaro'd arctic 182

Thanks for the pic of mine bud

Dan

I think it was you I passed on the A1 yesterday:D about 3:30pm. I was in the arctic 182

rb182 cup

crackin pics,loads of minters

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF

was some amazing cars there this year, and youve got some good pics

mine was the BG on the red rotas :p

was some amazing cars there this year, and youve got some good pics

mine was the BG on the red rotas :p

I know ;) unfortunately I didn't spot you about to say hi!

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i

I think it was you I passed on the A1 yesterday:D about 3:30pm. I was in the arctic 182

I remember :), were you the one that got stuck behind that Skoda?

I was half asleep on the A1, plodding all the way home at 60mph haha

Car looked nice bud!

recaro'd arctic 182

I remember :), were you the one that got stuck behind that Skoda?

I was half asleep on the A1, plodding all the way home at 60mph haha

Car looked nice bud!

cheers mucka, i couldn't see a cliosport sticker so didn't bother flashing etc. couldn't be bothered taking it easy, steady 90 FTW

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF

I know ;) unfortunately I didn't spot you about to say hi!

:p

i wasnt around alot tbh mate, should have come and introduced myself to a few people really lol maybe at the next big meet i actually will ;)

197 Albi Blue

woo pic of the back of my car on the Clio197.net stand :)

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i

cheers mucka, i couldn't see a cliosport sticker so didn't bother flashing etc. couldn't be bothered taking it easy, steady 90 FTW

Funny you should say that, as I was trying to fit it before we set off home! But couldn't get the sticker to work lol...

BG182FF

cracking pics there dude! shame i didnt meet you either!

Dynamique S TCE

Is that a vee with a 197 splitter?? Looks awesome