ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Not one RS spotted in Beijing...or very much else !

Peddled device
I saw two 206 Gti's and two Focus ST's (without alloys) and nothing else sporty.There is absolutely no car-culture as we have here in the UK.There were plenty of SUV's and a few big Merc's and Audis's.It has to be down to a combination of immigrant workers in Beijing who earn nothing,a lack of wealth,good public transport and the fact that they have no desire to have a 'boy-racer' image.

Hair gel does the trick over there !

Peddled device
Did you find any need in Beijing? Smells to me like you're dripping in it TBH.

-->

Tons of it....slim,fit Chinese girls everywhere...heaven for me.And l was a gent....l didn't wipe my knob on the hotel curtains !

Anyway....back on topic......nothing sporty was seen apart from an R8 in the Audi dealership.

Suzuki Ignis
I saw a few sports in HK when I was there a few weeks ago but nothing in China, just motorbikes, hundreds of motorbikes. And electric scooters.

Peddled device
I saw a few sports in HK when I was there a few weeks ago but nothing in China, just motorbikes, hundreds of motorbikes. And electric scooters.

Yeah...you either have a bike or a posh car...not much in between......except a bus,taxi or the subway !

I did see one car with those f**king stupid neons underneath....looked like a copy of a mark 2 Astra.