ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Not! so clean Cup **no 56k**

Popped down to a 'special' place on Sunday to do some work, and thought we'd take it round to the Stage 1 of the Rally stage for a quick once round.... lol why is it unless u have a cool SLR camera it never really shows the dirt? Anyway, its not THAT dirty, just thought she looked 'driven'. it got worse, but got too dark for pics.

Click for bigger pic...

11.jpg

9.jpg

5.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

And my Fave.....once the mud had dried....

1.jpg

Last edited:
  Weeman sucks ****
Not a bad effort mate. How's silent motoring going??

p.s. If you haven't got one already get an ITG panel filter, they make a difference.

CHRIS172CUP said:
Not a bad effort mate. How's silent motoring going??

p.s. If you haven't got one already get an ITG panel filter, they make a difference.

had a green panel since day 1..... thats nice a throaty enough. i like being stelth to an extent, the noise she makes when opening up is enough when u roar past someone.

altho saying that, yoz's one brought back a smile the other day when i view a vid clip.

was sure i had some pics of the front, oh well. must not have uploaded them. the mirrors are a funny site, caked in mud.

Anyone clock the Vintage Bugatti in the 5th pic? :D

Renaultsport 220T
Pure filth, you rally ****!

You didn't seriously make it round the stage though? Car is way too low for that sort of shinanigans!

Cracking fun all the same.

The second stage, is very twisty, loads of use of the handbrake!

:cool:

182WRC said:
Pure filth, you rally ****!

You didn't seriously make it round the stage though? Car is way too low for that sort of shinanigans!

Cracking fun all the same.

The second stage, is very twisty, loads of use of the handbrake!

:cool:

we got all of the flat bit done, tha football field sized area with figure 8 bits. hand brake was deffo in use, Nick loved my drifting. had an awesome one goin on through the mud!

Renaultsport 220T
Wicked! The bottom corner is very rutted, was thinking you would have pulled the wheels off her over that bit.

The little 206's they use in the school, are mighty good fun, hydraulic, throw-off handbrake, and intermediates on the back, so it's seriously tail happy.

:D