ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Not-so-stealth install. Box 100% complete!

Works...kind of...
Everyone carpets there's,

I didn't...

4c1b4662.jpg

Better than bare MDF tbh. ;)

Works...kind of...
Geddout! Wallpapering is the way forward y0.

You'll be seeing painter & decorator specials soon. :cool:

Maybe a bit of Dado Railing. :lolup:

Box cost me about £30 all together in materials. Me and a mate built it. Unless you mean EVERYTHING, I'll let you know when it's finished.

Never above 25mpg
Oh dear oh dear!!

Should get somebody to replicate that wallpaper and reupholster your back seats and some buckets ;)

Works...kind of...
Well I guess you lot are people who tell everyone and their dog to fit an RS grille, Turnini's and a cup splitter to their car, so wouldn't expect you to appreciate something a bit different. ;)

Works...kind of...
Because then it would look like something that belongs in a car .. not in your room :S

What gives the idea that a carpeted box would belong in a car more so than anything else?

Oh right, because everyone does it? :rasp:

It does make a damned good coffee table though, wipe clean FTW.

I've got some wooden laminate flooring left over and was thinking of doing a false floor with it?!

I think it might look good... :S

Chimp

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
wow thanks. got my christmas present wrapped up already lol. should have used some deep shagple carpet. mmmmmmm

Ph1 172 + Combo van
get a dado rail and some skirting on it.

please tell me its not staying like that