ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Not started F4R in 6 months......

TrackCar & F30 330d
Right so some of you may know I had some electrical problems with my car and have been rebuilding bits and bobsover the winter. In a few weeks the car will be ready to see if it starts.

As it hasn't been run in such a longtime I just wanted to know if there are anythings i should do to the engine first before trying to start it?

I have new engine and gearbox oil and fresh coolant.

340i
Nope nothing else required...

Just double check all the earths, power cable, sensors are plugged in, battery charged up etc. :)

I don't start my car for a week and I worry haha depending on what you have been driving I best the car is going to feel beasty once you drive it :)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
My uncle'v volvo wasn't started for 2 years before he got it, something to do with reaching its mileage limit on the lease, fired up just fine though with its stale petrol and old oil :)

TrackCar & F30 330d
I don't start my car for a week and I worry haha depending on what you have been driving I best the car is going to feel beasty once you drive it :)

I've been driving a desiel civic for 6months so it's gona feel mental!!!!! 200bhp in an 800kg tin can :)