ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Not Sure

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Well fitted my K-Tec Style induction kit but I'm a little unsure.

Not too fussed as its only cost me around £30 to make

Will trail it over the weekend and see whats what and if i will be going back to my standard airbox

Induction004.gif

Induction005.gif

Induction006.gif

Induction007.gif

Induction008.gif

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
If & When it goes up for sale it will be posted in the correct section.

John Gordon

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 2.0 RS 172 Ph1
​I will take it along a nice fresh tarred straight bit of B road tonight and open the taps up and find out what its like

Loud. I don't think you will like it if you are anal. I have exactly the same setup, even down to the ram air filter (although you went for shorter fatter one where i went longer and thinner, oh er).

Its very loud and a little chavvy sounding to be fair. I am debating going stock.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Loud. I don't think you will like it if you are anal. I have exactly the same setup, even down to the ram air filter (although you went for shorter fatter one where i went longer and thinner, oh er).

Its very loud and a little chavvy sounding to be fair. I am debating going stock.

Im anal about keeping it clean, If i was not wanting noise i would have binned my Mk1 Yozza a long time ago LOL

Flat Eric

Sing Hosanna!!
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Looks good to me. Get the pressure washer on to the top of the gearbox ;)

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
yes, old skool yozza with the single rear box mounted transverse.

loved mine but for a daily it simply wasn't cricket :(

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
mk1 yozza's are loud as hell!

Yeah i know, I have Never been outside the car while its being driven, Will need to get someone else to drive it while i stand outside.

When people say mk1's are they just referring to the one before the new BTM exhaust?

Yeah im guessing thats the case

First Exhaust By Fred @ BTM = Yozza

Second Exhaust By Fred @ BTM = BTM Exhaust (im guessing)

Flat Eric

Sing Hosanna!!
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Ye I've got a yozza on mine too, think its great. I don't feel it's too loud though. Although I do have the cat still in place :) sensible