ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Not thinking straight

Black Gold 182 (Cup Pack)
Hmm, so i ordered some tyres the other day, and for some reason bought these - 205/45/16V well I have ordered them anyway, havent paid for them yet, got them from Costco, Will they fit on my 04 182 with cup suspension, I seem to think they will fit, but will be a pain if they ones at the front/back are 195?

Black Gold 182 (Cup Pack)
Cool, cheers,. I was just unsure, and on the way to work this morning, pondering when i was gonna get them fitted, it kinda dawned on me I may have ordered the wrong ones.

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Hmm, so i ordered some tyres the other day, and for some reason bought these - 205/45/16V well I have ordered them anyway, havent paid for them yet, got them from Costco, Will they fit on my 04 182 with cup suspension, I seem to think they will fit, but will be a pain if they ones at the front/back are 195?

So when was it you weren't thinking straight ... when you ordered the right sized tyres, or when you thought you hadn't and started this thread?

So when was it you weren't thinking straight ... when you ordered the right sized tyres, or when you thought you hadn't and started this thread?
^^^^Laugh^^^^