ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

nothing at all from my heater controls

172 sport
hi does anyone know why my heater controls dont work ,they just packed up i have the digital display coming on and can adjust the temp up and down but thats all,there is no air blowing through the vents at all nothing,i have a 172 sports please help as im roasting my nuts off,thankyou :(

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
rev it to 5k to get the fan blowing. on my old 172. i would have to rev it lots to "kick-start" it.

if you AC/CC isnt busted then just put the temp down low once the fan starts up

172 sport
there is nothing at all nothing happens i can here the controls clicking to there settings but nothing happens no cold air could it be a resistor ?

Clio II 1.4 Priveleg
More than likely the resistor pack, located under the scuttle panel plastic trim. Wiper blades off, remove the plastic trim, undo 7mm bolt securing resistor, remove and replace. Refit in reverse order.

M2 Competition
Donk d-donk donk donk donk.

Covers goin' sick tonight im like superman without kryptonite, phat as hell without celulite and i look well sick in a U.V light,

speakin of sick thats me on the mic and if you dont like it get on ya bike pack ya bags and get out my site otherwise its left right left goodnight.

Family Bus
Action is my distraction, reaction is interaction, ..... This mc may legaly, comited never destricted, convicted never restricted, respected hateing the quiet, inspected making the riot, .... Observent making the nation my servent

Oh...and put a donk on it.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Action is my distraction, reaction is interaction, ..... This mc may legaly, comited never destricted, convicted never restricted, respected hateing the quiet, inspected making the riot, .... Observent making the nation my servent

Oh...and put a donk on it.

Put a donk on it \o/

Family Bus
Wait hold on a minute, pull it up, stop. You know what you wanna do with that right, you wanna put a bangin' donk on it!