ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

** NOVA SPEAKERS**

i no this is an odd reqeust, but does anyone know how to remove the front speakers from a vauxhall nova? i can get to the passengers one via the glovebox, but im stuck when it comes to the drivers side. any info would be great,

cheers

hi mate

used ot have a nove

have u tried taking out da fuse box cover and going in dat way?

otherwise i can only think of through the space where the dials are. u will have to take off the wheel, but ul def get it out.

jon

how easy will it be to take out the fuse box or steering wheel??? which one is easier to do?, i guess the fuse box is easier to take out but harder to get to whereas the steering wheel way is easier to get at, but harder to take out!!

are they 4" speakers in the front??

You get it through the heater vent, remove that then you twist it free, small space but not hard. you will not get it through the dials because there is a bit piece of metal in the way.

john

Mark 1 or mark 2? Not that hard really. Mark 1 then take out fuse box (pulls backward and drops down a bit) get a long screw driver and you should be able to unscrew it with a bit of patience.

Mark 2 you can take out the heater vent, pull the vent director out and there is a screw in there at the bottom, undo that and the full thinkg will pull out, push the heater pipes out the way and the speaker twists out of the dash board. It wont be easy to put an after market speaker into a mark 2 dash.

Wanna buy some nova GTE parts by any chance? lol

lol a few lying around my garage that i cant be bothered to do anything with.

Might end up usin some of them though, dunno