ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nova Sport Rep

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
At least 10k I reckon. I think there was a real Sport on eBay a while back that was ridiculous, think it was 50k or 100k

Yarp

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 182
The most poo I’ve ever had part with me in one go was in a c20let Nova. 320bhp and weighed about 73 grams. I’d love to own one but I quite like being alive so never grown big enough b****cks to do it.

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Several
That looks lovely, though not sure I'd want the 2.0-litre bit personally. A friend of a friend had one and it's one of the scariest cars I've ever been in. It just felt like it was a bit too much for a little bean tin like that. Didn't help that he drove like an absolute nutcase either of course.

SharpyClio

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That looks lovely, though not sure I'd want the 2.0-litre bit personally. A friend of a friend had one and it's one of the scariest cars I've ever been in. It just felt like it was a bit too much for a little bean tin like that. Didn't help that he drove like an absolute nutcase either of course.

They were scary... I have a vivid memory of seeing my mates roll over on the road between Whaley bridge and Macclesfield, that said it wasn't a bad crash and we just rolled it back over and carried on.. few dents and scratches, ah those were the days.

jameswrx

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lad at my school had a sport nova (with the twin carbs as standard and the same fade graphics). Going back a few years now!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
£8.6K, Thought it would have gone for more actually! some of them are fetching daft money now. My mate has a 1.2 that was driven into his garage at 3yrs old and 20k, stripped to a shell and has never moved since, he offered it as a rolling shell for £1000 2 years ago and couldn't shift it! Were building it this winter now!

Kenich.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 PH1
Loved it - till I seen those tacky 7D plates! Cheap change I know, but damm I look down on those.