ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Novero Rockaway Bluetooth Headphones Review!

SchwepTek™
Thought i'd do a quick review of these seeing as they are so new.

Normally I research things a lot before purchasing but in this case, they are so new (released this week) that there are zero reviews and no more info than what is on the website.

Anyway, they are Novero Rockaway bluetooth in ear headphones connected by a flat cable which also has a remote/microphone on it. 1 earphone contains the micro usb port which you remove a cap to get to and they should be good for around 6hours of music and calls.

I bought them from AdvancedMP3Players.com as they were cheapest (around £65 each) and service was excellent (ordered at 5pm last night and they arrived 8am this morning).

So far I have tested them with iPhone 4 and MacBook Pro and the sound is excellent, as are phone calls.

I would definitely recommend and have ordered another set as a Xmas present!

ROCKAWAY-by-novero.jpg

Novero-Rockaway-2.jpg

SchwepTek™
Thats insane! how small are they.

Obviously not as small as normal headphones. But not by much and they are very light.

I'll get some photos of them in ear if you're interested.

But yeh, very very impressed with them!