ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Novice

Clio v6

I know little about ICE apart from it can lead to a better quality sound hopefully?

I would like a setup in my V6 to include a TV tuner, a wee screen, the ability to play MP3 and take mini discs.

There aint much room in the back of my car so any clever design experts are welcome to make suggestions.

Basically I want to listen to some of my ( some ) of my music louder without distortion and the door trims vibrating.

well seeing as you have a v6 i assume you have plenty money.

I really dont know where to start, it all depends on your budget to be honest?

get door pods made to put 8" mids in your doors, get a cd/ mp3 headunit tv item such as the in dash kenwood dvd screen then put a minidisk changer into it. then put sound proffing in the doors to stop the rattles. if this is not enough rumble the look at getting small subs put under one seatr and an amp under the other. there are lots of options but you should speek to a proffesional and decide upon a budget to get what is right for you.

Luke