ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Now on coils

Astra (H) VXR
D2676A40-874F-4EB8-989A-8ACD21BAA4AF-27806-0000078F3A1FDC16.jpg

717F3407-3ED6-4FC1-A8AA-E20727AC9ED8-27806-0000078F42E1DF9A.jpg

15439151-9101-48EE-A93E-1FE97789F9FF-27806-0000078F4CFC1002.jpg

Dunno if it's a little too low at the back

But will let them settle

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Looks too low on the back IMO chap. Needs a nicely balanced rake. Also, get some 15mm spacers all round and you'd be amazed at the difference. Always nice to see a flamer though :)

Astra (H) VXR
Yea I thought that, they are on max drop at the back.. I was thinking an inch up..

How much are the spacers?

Astra (H) VXR
Just some raceland ones. £170 brand new.. Didn't want to spend a bomb on them and they have some pretty good reviews on here. It's just a daily driver anyway.

Astra (H) VXR
Cheers dude will look into this.. Wheels do need pushing out a little now I look at it.. Thanks

Astra (H) VXR
No that's just over half way of the adjustment.. 63 threads.. Not sure what that equates to in mm's 60 maybe!

172 + 350z
It takes a while to get the stance right with coilovers.
I like the back so I would lower the front to match.

Astra (H) VXR
Pretty easy to fit, was a bit unsure about the top mounts on the rear struts as in what to use but they went on ;). Hardest part was getting the old struts off the rear.. Bolts were a nightmare.. Yea handling is better, ride is pretty good as well considering how low it is.

Astra (H) VXR
I'd say for the 170 I paid they are a bargain.. The back is as low as it will go but the front could probably go down twice what it is

Astra (H) VXR
Yep I agree.. The suspension should be worn in and settled no so soon as I get an hour free il lift it back up a tad.. Not sure how much though.. Probs an inch or so