ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Now with coilovers

Yozz'd up 182
First pictures after fitting my Konigsports.

loweredhr.jpg

car-2.jpg

nice as the pics are they dont really show the car and the coilys... do some more apt shots ey... coz the car 'seems' to look great.

Yozz'd up 182
Any recomendatigs on the damping? i have 1 turn at the front and 1 and a half at the back.

Yozz'd up 182
Yep non cup packed why?

And yeah i will naith i ran out of battery on the camera i forgot to charge it:eek:

500 Twinair
Just wondering, dont seem to get alot of non packed 182's, was wondering whether they bought out konigsports coilies for the cup pack's.
How you finding them?
Adjustable height and damping?

Yozz'd up 182
Yeah, i did look out for a non cup when buying one as i knew id want to put coilovers on it eventually.

Yeah they are brilliant. On softest cant really tell the difference in bumps.

Lowered abit and its brilliant round corners. Hardly any roll at all.

Yozz'd up 182
No its ford graphite grey, i DIY'd them, the finish isnt pefect but they will do for the while.

Il try to get some more pics tomorrow of it on the drive.

And steve isnt that a bit hard for the road? i have really bad roads round here.

Yozz'd up 182
Not brilliant pictures but just some ones of the car on the yard. It needs a clean and tyre paint il do it in the new year :)

caryard-2.jpg

caryard.jpg

Yozz'd up 182

Also if anyone wonders where the back seats are i took them out to see if i could put up with the decat'd yozza and no sound deadening.