ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

nowhere to input radio code - digits not showing up

RS182 Full Fat
Hi guys. I am trying to put the original radio back in. I have the code for it and know how to enter it.. but it doenst ask me for it!. Its supposed to display - - - - on the clock aint it? but its just blank. Anynody know ehat i'm doing wrong?

thanks

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Take it out and make sure all the cables are in properly.

Aside from looking at it myself I can't think what else could be wrong.

I am of course assuming you've got the battery in etc. and everything is as it should be...

RS182 Full Fat
yep i have tried that. i read after a bit of googling that if you leave the ignition on for 20-60 minutes the - - - - will pop back up. dont know if thats' true. may as well try it

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
No idea the logic behind that.

I put radio back in 2 Clio's in the last couple weeks. Plug in, key in ignition, 0000 on screen.. Done.

RS182 Full Fat
FIXED. There was a yellow plug going into the back of a big black plug. pulled it out and plugged it directly into the head unit. Ta for help Giraffe