ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

number plate question

Chocolate Bar™
not 100% if they're gonna be legal as they need to be reflective, but cant really see it being a big issue.

i personally perfer the standard shape plates, but with the euro surround on them. with the clio having a lip on the front it hangs over, and a straight rear surround im not sure they'd suit it. but a photoshop would sort that out

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
3/4 plate all the way for the front. Must be plain with a standard font though.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
oh yeah forgot about surround i saw it on a jag and it looked okay, i reckon at front of clio look good but back may look funny, i just wantd something different but not too over the top
will try this photoshop thingy,

ph1 172
Ive been looking at getting some non-reflective number plates. I know they arent legal but it would be hardly noticable.

Might have to resort to making my own.

ph1 172
I also want really crap number plate bulbs. 5watt at the moment... how about 1 watt bulbs. or keep the 5w bulbs and dirty the inside of the lenses.