ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Number Plates Pic Request....

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
3/4 Front, standard rear... Both plain with no borders and/or b****cks.

DSC_0024-1.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

car looks sweet wot mods you done? been lowered?

Yes matey, lots of mods

lowered on coilovers

Add me 2 ur PS3 - Lylak
Not on fancyplates you don't. You do at Halfords though.

Fancyplates are quite cheap and do good quality products in comparison to Halfords who are expensive, but good quality.

Just get them from your local motor factors or car parts accessory place.

Clio Dynamique
i have a 5 character plate and wanna cut it down so theres not all the space infront of the first character or lots behind the last is that illegal and also where can i get it done ta

Clio Sport 182
08032008061.jpg

Had others on but the police around Peterborough are funny about miss representing characters (cant think why) :D Been stopped with these a couple of times but never been fined.

Clio 1.4 16v Dynamique
im sure ive seen that car about ^^, don't suppose whoever owns it works at BAE Warton?

Clio 200
DSC00006.jpg

standard plate, no borders, or illegal spacing etc,

though thanks to arnold clark the plate is illegal due to them not being able to print the letters straight so the gap between a few of the letters and the top of the plate is too small :( gonna get some new ones made up.

b/g 182, meg tourer
mylicenceplate.com (or co.uk) cant remember. you can give them the measurements for the plates by the mm if you want to!

mine (the 182)
DSC00785.gif

and rear

DSC00780.gif

Golf R
STA70578.jpg

STA70581a.jpg

the guy who bought the car from me got fined for the spacing by some kind officer of the law though :rolleyes:

DSC00006.jpg

local motor factors for both

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/kennypug/DSC00006.jpg

though thanks to arnold clark the plate is illegal due to them not being able to print the letters straight so the gap between a few of the letters and the top of the plate is too small :( gonna get some new ones made up.
Whoever made that must have been off their face on something!

Clio 200
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/kennypug/DSC00006.jpg

my mate works in arnold clark so he got them made up for nothing, but then decided to tell me theres a problem with the machine that they use that every plate they make goes squint lol il get them changed over at the weekend.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member

my mate works in arnold clark so he got them made up for nothing, but then decided to tell me theres a problem with the machine that they use that every plate they make goes squint lol il get them changed over at the weekend.
Take them back say you paid for them and you aren't happy ;)