ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Number plates

Car  172 & RSi
Anyone know a good website where I could get an illegal *show* number plate.

Ive seen a personalised number plate that I want but it has an unwanted 1 in there which I want to try and disguise.

I've seen a car about with a number 1 which was really thin, so it sort of hid it and it didnt stand out and I like the look of it, but I cant find any websites that offer this.

Anyone any ideas,
Cheers
 
Ive been on loads of those plate designers, just cant find one that offers options such as the thin numer 1 :S

Anyone know what I'm talkin about lol
 
prolly easier to go to a local plate maker so you can specify exactly what you want!

(not halfords)
 
Back
Top