ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Numberplate light not working!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Common problem with them bud.

If you get a new one it should just unclip, give the connector a good clean and wd40 and clip the new one in.

Also remember LEDs only work one way, so if you put it in and it doesn't work, take it out and turn it round and it will work then :)

Bumder With A Buffer
Common problem with them bud.

If you get a new one it should just unclip, give the connector a good clean and wd40 and clip the new one in.

Also remember LEDs only work one way, so if you put it in and it doesn't work, take it out and turn it round and it will work then :)

They shouldn't if they are made properly..The front sidelights can be put in the wrong way round yes but the numberplate light cannot be put in the wrong way around.

RB FF 182
I have the same issue with mine, the entire holder is banjaxxed.

Disconnected at the clip on the wires and one of the pins on the inside is rusted away to nothing and snapped off. So a bodge job is going to be required.

Fabia VRS Special Ed
Mine was dodgy, they're renowned for corroding.

I did have a spare but gave it away the other day unfortunately.

They're about £12 iirc from Ren new, they come with the actual bulb too, straight swap by just unclipping the connector and plugging the new one in.