ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Numberplate Slogan

Hi guys!

Need a bit of help. My front number plate has cracked and I now need to buy new ones. My old number plate had Clio 16v written at the bottom so Ive gotta change them both because the back says the same. I was thinking of RENAULT CLIO 16V but Im not sure. Any ideas?? I know its not really important but these little things bug me!

"My Other Cars a Porsche, But Today Im in a Hurry!".

Thats one the Fiesta Turbo people came up with - I kinda like it :)

Daz.

Good one! When my mate had his motorbike, he was sick of people right up his backside all the time so he had "BACK OFF - IM DRUNK & IVE GOT A KNIFE!" put on his number plate. Harsh...but fair.

mk2 172

"caution, 137 horses in trantsit"

was a good one, there was a long thread on this months ago mate. may have been renwill who came up with 150 horses in transit but not sure.

craggy

;) Whether right or wrong, Im the one with the gun

This vehicle is protected by EXTREME VIOLENCE

If you can read this, we must be lovers

just a culpa ideas

Yep Craggy my friend I have the caution one on my Williams :)

Bill

BMW Z4 2.5si Sport

Ive got Fiesta 2.0 Litre Kingfisher on my Fez

Was thinking about DiRTy Willy for the Clio because of its DRT plate

BMW 320d Sport

I just had to order a new set cos my back one fell off - Im having Gone in 14 Seconds (Im in the sub 15 second 1/4 mile bracket for those of you who are still wondering...)

Hopefully theyll leave a space next to the 14 so I can cross it out and put in 13 if I ever manage it!

FOR SALE - Mk1 V6

13 seconds nick, your thinking of that BB turbo ;)

Neil with his V6 sent in a small sticker and got it copied and put on the plates, looks sweet.

We should advertise the website as much as possible - Ive got the website address and logo in silver on me rear plate along the bottom - looks sweet in silver - not too in your face!!

At the moment I have got FASTER THAN YOURS on mine

My mate has CAN YOU SEE ME COMING on the Front and IF YOU CAN READ THIS YOUR QUICKER THAN YOU LOOK on the back

From the latest Maxpower mag,

"Back off unless you have tits"

Or if your car is lowered "Lower than your grans nipples (or flaps)".