ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

numpty question

Bumder With A Buffer
You have a little pull out tube ion the front of the karcher...you basically stick that into the tub, or pour some into a smaller vessel like a plastic measuring jug and use that.

Although I wouldnt recommend using that stuff on a car its a bit s**t and pointless.

ZED TEA
Im pretty sure they have a Detergent Suction Hose on them??? not 100% though.. best way to find out is to take a screwdriver to it :eek:

Bumder With A Buffer
From memory they dont have adjustable pressures.

Just on or off.

Its s**t by the way dont use it. (the detergent sucker not the PW itself)

Edtt ahhhhh

For less intense cleaning, use the adjustable Vario Power Spray (VPS) Wand. Simply dial up the amount of pressure you wish to use. Twist to the lowest setting to automatically apply detergents such as Karcher's SoapPacs via siphon tube

I see now. :)

BG182FF
so i put the pressure washer on low to get it to suck?! sorry just dont have the pressure washer in hand to test it :(

Bumder With A Buffer
Yep the vario lance..the one that looks like this..

ImageHandler.ashx?width=200&imagename=8d7f9f4b-f789-44f3-9bbe-57e222bb944b.jpg

Put it on the lowest setting and it should suck. It does work as I tried mine last night.