ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nurburg

182 FF & 306 Rallye
Few Clios spotted in and around Nurburg the last few days.

Blue 182
Black 182
Silver 172/182?
Blue 172 Cup

Unbelievable weather and the track wasn't too busy either.

182 Cup
Didn't see mine though? If your's is on 15" Speedlines I saw it parked up near the entrance. Clocked a Trophy there too. And yes, the weather was superb! Had a great time!

182 FF & 306 Rallye
Sorry, yes I did! And saw the Trophy too. Too many Bitburgers maybe?!

Yep, mine had the white Speedlines.

182 Cup
There was another blue 182 up there too, with the Brands Hatch classic run. Looks like we had enough members there for a meet!

182 FF & 306 Rallye
Only caught a couple on track

IMG_9802-vi.jpg

IMG_9830-vi.jpg

Trophy No #264
Clocked a Trophy there too. And yes, the weather was superb! Had a great time!

That would be me! The weather really was good!

Early on sunday morning i did 2 laps without seeing another car - brilliant to feel as though you have the place to yourself.

Anyone else see the ring taxi stopped on the track for one of the passengers to puke? Hillarious!

182 Cup
Early on sunday morning i did 2 laps without seeing another car - brilliant to feel as though you have the place to yourself.

Anyone else see the ring taxi stopped on the track for one of the passengers to puke? Hillarious!

Lucky sod! Must have been awsome to have a deserted track. Didn't see the taxi stop, bet it was funny to see though!