ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nurburgring trip 30th June - 7th July

182, 6r GTi
Me and Aaron182 are organizing a Nurburgring trip for us South West members.

The dates we have set are the 30th JUNE until the 7th July,

We have decided that it is best if we stay at a hotel/travel lodge on the 30th June, this gives people from further away time to get to dover and grab some kip befor we get the Eurotunnel in the morning, then driving on to the ring for around mid day.

Were thinking the first 3 days camping so we can have lots of drink and some BBQ's ;) . then the next 3 days in a hotel for bita comfort.

camping for the 3 days were looking £30-£40
hotel for the other 3 days can range from £125-£380 depending on were we stay
ferry or euro tunnel £75-£100
travel lodge/hotel for the 30th looking around £50
Fuel obviously depends on how far you are away, then budget for food/drink.

Further details will be added as we go

53 Clio's & counting
Will be expensive for the whole week mate!

Last time I was out there we went for a weekend, camped and I did 8 laps, and the trip cost me (in total, with fuel etc) just over £500.

Would love to come mind, but can't afford it atm

LY 172
Maybe if people can't afford the whole week they can leave when ever. Not gona force people to spend 5 days on the ring lol

182, 6r GTi
Will be expensive for the whole week mate!

Last time I was out there we went for a weekend, camped and I did 8 laps, and the trip cost me (in total, with fuel etc) just over £500.

Would love to come mind, but can't afford it atm

were did you stay? last 3 years my brothers been going and cost him 600 to do nearly a week but he was in a hotel the whole trip with his missus, if people pair up im sure we can get it down in price, bring our own food drink and bbqs will make it a bit cheaper to ?

182, 6r GTi
Could be interested in this, I'm definitely going this year

the reason me chose those dates is because the track is open all of time we will be there and it was allot quieter then so for people on there 1st trip there it wont be so scary, also the hotels through august and September are crammed

Clio 182
Not sure I am going to make the ring this year but if I do it will be later in the year and probably a long weekend!

182, 6r GTi
As it stands this is the list of definite people going, MORE THE MERRIER !

1. Stephen Chadwick & passenger Matt Padget (clio 182)
2. Aaron & passenger (clio 182)
3. Henry Starkey & passenger Becky Horner (clio 197)