ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nutter in GT3

S4 Avant
Driving like c***s. Should have hit a brick wall, maybe he'd learn something.

Speaking of driving like c***s, I badly wanted to smash a guys face in earlier, after he did a handbrake turn in the middle of a junction next to my car.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
I love that old M5 v RS4 video, I know I shouldn't but I do. But this was mental.

Would never want to race against mad bikers, and 55secs in proved it! Lucky he corrected it well, could have been a lot of biker spread all over the highway.

Turbos.
Would not be suprised if everyone in that video was dead by now!

The sort of thing you can't not watch... but reminds me of the Gumball where that cnut killed that bloke, you deserve jail and an arse reaming for it.

Shed.
Driving like c**ks. Should have hit a brick wall, maybe he'd learn something.

Speaking of driving like c**ks, I badly wanted to smash a guys face in earlier, after he did a handbrake turn in the middle of a junction next to my car.

yeah yeah

Nippy white cup
yeah I think the three of them are on borrowed time...I was expecting some kudos points to flash up for near misses and the back end twitch. Like Fred said he was either full throttle or no throttle..

Chris

TrackCar & F30 330d
If i can afford to go to trackdays in my little clio then he can afford to do trackdays in his GT3
Tut Tut Tut

B

Brown.

Would not be suprised if everyone in that video was dead by now!

The sort of thing you can't not watch... but reminds me of the Gumball where that cnut killed that bloke, you deserve jail and an arse reaming for it.

What were when ????

S3 Sportback, Ninja
Jesus christ that was mental, did anyone else notice him playing with his stereo!?!?

wow what a video, think the guys on the bike were worse, moving over at the slide moment cutting him up is very naughty.

silly

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Speaking of driving like c**ks, I badly wanted to smash a guys face in earlier, after he did a handbrake turn in the middle of a junction next to my car.

Yeah you sound like just the kind of person to judge others:rolleyes:

but reminds me of the Gumball where that cnut killed that bloke, you deserve jail and an arse reaming for it.

Not that again, the guy on the Gumball didn't kill either of the two people that unfortunately died. Sure, they might have lived a few months, maybe years, longer if they hadn't been involved in a collision. But it was hardly anyones direct fault.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
And that video is pretty crazy! Motorway drifting looks like fun, not much room for error that's for sure.

Anyone know what country it is? You can just imagine it in the UK. Someone would swerve into the bikers trying to block them. And the GT3 would get stopped behind a car refusing to move over because he's going too fast.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
F*** that!

Almost every corner was blind - he seemed in control and was smooth (apart from fiddling with the radio) - but there's only so many times he'll walk away from a drive like that.

Turbos.
Anyone know what country it is? You can just imagine it in the UK. Someone would swerve into the bikers trying to block them. And the GT3 would get stopped behind a car refusing to move over because he's going too fast.

So if he simply crashed into someone it would of been acceptable behaviour...?

Those parasites want executing. Might save a few lives. Utter, utter c***s. I'm no saint and have done my fair share of risky things when I was younger, but that's just willfull disregard for human life TBH. I just hope they die before they kill someone else.

B

Brown.

I'd have been pulling over for a cup of tea with eight sugars after that 55 second moment.

ahhh.....brings back memories 'Hell yeah al go donate blood with you'.... famous last words i said to our lass when i first met her(tryin to impress).... having never given blood before..... mind you i did get much love, once i woke up from the slump i fell in as i passed out....'tea any one?'

lol

Tullyvernon

Northern Ireland
ClioSport Area Rep
  Williams, Focus RS
To be able to drive like that they prob dont care if they live of die! mad men! i like it