ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nvidia 3D Vision Kit

F82 M4
So, has anyone had the pleasure of using one? I was playing BL2 last night and thought it would look pretty awesome in 3D, and now I have a capable system to do so. Can get the kit for around £50. Wouldn't mind some feedback about it first :cool:

Evo 5 RS
Borderlands 2 is too busy for 3D

3D Vision is pretty awesome with certified games though, adds a whole new depth to the experience. The kit is £50 but you know you will need a 3D Vision Ready monitor? (120hz capable). Unfortunately they are all TN panels, so although the monitors are cheap the colours and clarity could be better. I've had 3 of them in total (replaced by ASUS under warranty), all of which have developed dead pixels.

Also aim to buy the mk2 kit, as the mk1 glasses aren't as comfortable, and also don't have as wide a viewing angle. It can also make games very dark occasionally, and even the current gen screens suffer from ghosting (especially on white or bright areas) which is really noticeable.

People also moan that the batteries wear out too quickly, but it's where people leave the glasses on charge constantly I reckon. Admittedly I haven't really used mine in ages, but for the occasional single player game it makes all the difference

F82 M4
Yeah sorry I forgot to mention that I have absolutely everything necessary mate, including a certified 120hz monitor. Shouldn't have any problems with the system I'm using, currently have 2 x 570's in SLi. I'll see if I can grab a 2nd hand bargain, just wanted to know if it was actually decent first. Wouldn't mind seeing Arkham City in it. :cool: Many thanks mate :)

I use the ATI3D across 1 (or 2) monitors of mine, it's not bad, but very gimmicky.

It felt nice playing BF3 on 120hz 3D, but I found the HUD to be positioned wrongly and that annoyed me, try CSS and other games too and it was ok.

Haven't tried it recently, but plan to give it a go on Natural Selection 2.

I've got 2 120hz monitors and my dad has the same one, so I'll grab his and try Eyefinity 3D :D