ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NW Demon Tweeks meet...11/12/10

Da

Less
A few of us from over on 197 have a little meet organised down at Demon Tweeks with some discounts on the day etc. Here are the details anyway, short notice I know but hey ho -

197.net said:
North West Meet: Saturday 11th December - Meet Lymm Services 10am (leave 10:15)

Drive to Demon Tweeks, park up, get some photographs, have a chat, look round the shop etc

To confirm, this is what Demon Tweeks will offer to us as club members attending on the day:

Specific parking at the right-hand side of the building, ideal for photoshoots, chats, grouping cars etc - there will need to be access still for trucks unloading & loading but we will sort that out with them on arrival.

Burger Van - Great burgers and drinks available on site. (For anyone who cant wait til the pub)

Why not take advantage of the specific deals on offer:

15% discount off all tracking and/or labour (fitting services) for all pre-booked jobs for that day (only on parts that will be paid for on the day). All work must be pre-booked via Kevin Manley on 01978 663031 or KevinM@demon-tweeks.co.uk

10% discount on all items purchased in the showroom or fitting centre on the day, whether available on the day, or sent/collected at a later date. Please note there are just a couple of product lines that discounts cannot be given on eg Pioneer ICE, some tyres - these will be informed at the time of purchase as it's very few. These offers can not be used in conjunction with any other offer.

A few notes that Demon Tweeks require you to do/note:

Please keep me up to date with numbers attending - they will try and make sure it's as organised as possible for the correct amount of cars.

There is a speed limit of 5mph whilst in the grounds of Demon Tweeks - it's a normal day of business for them and quite often familes/children around. Anyone from the club found ignoring the rules will result in the whole group being penalised and asked to leave, this is just a cautionary note and not one that they have had to refer to before. On the subject of speed they would also advise abiding by the highway laws as it's normal to see a Police presence on and around the industrial estate.

I will collect the discount vouchers on arrival - please hand back when making a purchase.

Afterwards if anyone is up for it we can go here: Egerton Arms Hotel, Whitchurch Road, Broxton, Chester, Cheshire, CH3 9JW http://www.egerton-arms.com/ for something to eat/drink and then head home.

All welcome! :approve:

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
No can do from me unfortunately D. We've got our works Xmas Do on Saturday and I need to get my frock sorted and my hair done.... ;)

Have a good one though!

D.

Da

Less
No worries fellas, was short notice and I appreciate it clashes with the NB meet on Sunday.

I wont be attending the meal, unfortunately, as it's my mate's birthday, so no can do :(