ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NW Liverpool Meet 17th Jan

DCi 100
Hai.

Q50cc.jpg

F7Kmu.jpg

F6oE6.jpg

kIZUS.jpg

LxrX1.jpg

DCi 100
Those pot holes look like serious wheel munchers :eek:

I can't remember the dudes name, but with the black 172, tripod'd round the corner into there at like 15mph because of a big ass one.

I love the colour on the exclusive! Don't know what colour it is mind, pinky?

Kris was like "You want me to move over so you can park near the flat bit?" Thanks dude!

Evo 8 MR
Nice pics Alex.

Here's mine:

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0046.jpg

DSC_0044.jpg

DSC_0070.jpg

DSC_0090.jpg

DSC_0098.jpg

DSC_0108.jpg

DSC_0123.jpg

DSC_0139.jpg

DSC_0173.jpg

Kept it short and sweet as possible, got loads more of individuals of each car if anyone wants one of theirs give us a shout, thanks Alex for showing me how to use the manual aswell, looks a lot better when it started to get dark using that. Still need practice though.

DCi 100
Auto always pushes towards using the Flash Ste, should just play with the shutter speed/aperture to get the exposure right dude.

Would like to see moar of anyones tbh dude.

Evo 8 MR
Yeah I noticed that I'll use manual more now as it produces better pictures, they look like they have more colour in them aswell as being brighter and clearer.

DSC_0065.jpg

DSC_0067.jpg

DSC_0052.jpg

DSC_0054.jpg

DSC_0061.jpg

Artic Blime 182
Im uploading mine now, i was using auto to until Mike (Bifcaids) showed me how to use the bloody thing lol.

#001 172 Exclusive
I can't remember the dudes name, but with the
I love the colour on the exclusive! Don't know what colour it is mind, pinky?

scarab green alex but i think it looks a bit blue in that pic you took!

shame it didnt have the standard wheels on! but as one of my tires decided to go bang this mornin i had to put the bargain wheels on!

Artic Blime 182
Here are mine, first time use with the camera and as i said i didnt have a clue what i was doing.

DSC01284.jpg

DSC01285.jpg

DSC01286.jpg

DSC01287.jpg

DSC01288.jpg

DSC01291.jpg

DSC01292.jpg

DSC01293.jpg

DSC01294.jpg

DSC01295.jpg

Then the the sun decided to set and it was all down hill for my photography skills:

DSC01298.jpg

DSC01299.jpg

DSC01300.jpg

DSC01301.jpg

DSC01302.jpg

DSC01303.jpg

DSC01304.jpg

It got worse:
DSC01312.jpg

Then Mike saved the day:
DSC01319.jpg

DSC01320.jpg

DSC01321.jpg

DSC01322.jpg

DSC01323.jpg

DSC01324.jpg

DSC01325.jpg

DSC01326.jpg

DSC01328.jpg

DSC01332.jpg

DSC01333.jpg

DSC01334.jpg

DSC01335.jpg

An best parking award goes to: :rasp:

DSC01337.jpg

DCi 100
Scarab green, awesome!

I really don't think the Naughty looks good with a 3/4 plate. Pretty sure I have the wrong xenon aswell now.

DCi 100
Please tell me the wheel's are for winter only and the exhaust is coming off!!!:nono:
very nice car in standard form, and rare!

Scarab green.

What wheels are on it standard dude? That's #1 aswell!

I'm colour blind :eek:

Speak to you tomorrow x

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
ste didnt have to put up all the practice pics i took lol

Good pics guys and nice to meet ya both Steve and p111ura

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Great snaps.

Alex: 172 Exclusives have BBS wheels as standard. They're gorgeous IMO.

Should be left standard.

DCi 100
Cheers dude,

The lady said she had to stick the 172 wheels on this morning because of the others having tire problems or something dude!

Hai btw

Can the dude selling the carbon splitter PM me? MarineMackey iirc?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Cheers dude,

The lady said she had to stick the 172 wheels on this morning because of the others having tire problems or something dude!

Hai btw

Can the dude selling the carbon splitter PM me? MarineMackey iirc?

Yeah she bought the car with 45 profile tyres on the BBS's. Failure.

They need 50's otherwise they look mongy.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Disagree on the Exclusive front, looks infinitely better on 172 rims and that's the first (and only) thing I would do if I owned one. BBS rims look like they came straight outta Halfords, no matter how cool they're meant to be!

Great pics lads. :)

#001 172 Exclusive
Please tell me the wheel's are for winter only and the exhaust is coming off!!!:nono:
very nice car in standard form, and rare!

Scarab green.

at the moment its gettin back in the original condition and the wheels have come of to be re furbed and the tires were nasty an all! one went on me this mornin and thats why i put them wheels on otherwise i wouldnt be able do anythin as the spare is crap an all!
but when i find an exhaust thats comin of an all i cant stand the bloody thing its far to loud!
the wheels will look good when there done and the right tires will be put on...... Chris lol :rasp:

Ian

Focus TDCi
How long have you had it p111ura? Love Scarab Green, but yet to see one in the metal.

#001 172 Exclusive
Picked it up from Dundee at the end of November. It was in pretty poor condition but the renovations are now well underway after 5 1/2 weeks in the body shop next job is the wheels hence the ph2 wheels!!

Ian

Focus TDCi
Seem to remember that one being advertised on here at some point. I would've had it if I could have afforded it lol. Good to hear it's getting back to a decent standard. :approve: Hopefully see it at a meet soon.