ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NW meet

lol Ive heard of that happening before :confused: luckily MK1 Astras are much stronger!

Porsche turbo badges are the coolest! I settled for second coolest and bought a Cav one instead:)

Skoda Fabia vRS

Quote: Originally posted by alex1916v on 19 January 2003

brun mate could you tell me when the next nw meet is please,

i know i havent got no clio but when i went to the rolling road day at bury everyone was talkin about setting one up i dont even know where its held! although the was som talk of the rebok stadium (bolton w ground) it then its just i never go on here to find out when it was / is!

cheers alex

red 19 16 mailto:127bhp/152@fly">127bhp/mailto:152@fly">152@fly

soon 2.0l willy coversion(i hope!)
hi mate, ive posted the details over on RSC a few times but no1 from RSC bothers to turn up

your welcome to the next one an ill try an remember to post the details over there, not sure when the next one will be as i have awkward hours at work so i just try and fit one in each month, will be in about 4 weeks ish

EELLLOOOO.....Great day, but like everyone else said, it was to cold. Super pics though, whens the next meet, this is the first time i been on scince Friday cause after Sat i went down hill and ive not been well but im picking up now, its just one of the bugs that knock the sh*t out of you. Anyways,.....just banging on a post to say a big NICEONE to brun for getting it going as always

Cheers

Col