ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NW Xmas Doo

Will add bowling pics later, here is a pic and link to the rest of the album.

Linky

DecMeet007-vi.jpg

ITB'd 182...
whats with the tank on the nana??thort hed relocated the fuel cap but its still on the side of the car.was it a good day?

Certainly was, good grub at The Old Post Office then back over Snake pass and I was the only 1 to get a clear run on it!!!

MrAtego said:
Certainly was, good grub at The Old Post Office then back over Snake pass and I was the only 1 to get a clear run on it!!!

lol only cos you jumped the queue at the photos lol.

good day out.. :) good fodder

tiTTy & SV650
cool, looks almost the same as the arctic one further down in that light. I got silver wheels too :approve:

Ad

MK2 FRS
^^ Did I miss summit?? Must have been too far infront if it was this afternoon!!! lol (too far behind if it was morning!!)

I was testing the effectiveness of overtaking in 3rd @ 40mph ;)

...I'm thinking about going the bowling now... anyone else thinking the same?

Maz

LY 200
^^ should have came bowling mate, it was a good laugh :)

Big Thanks to Northy for all his hard work sorting things today, nice one fella ;)

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
Miffed i couldn't make it sound slike a good night had by all...!

When is the next meeting.....

Ad

MK2 FRS
Yeh, Cheers Northy was a good night.

All in all good day. Nice to put more faces to names.

320d M Sport
yea cheers Northy Lad,
Admits, good to finally see u too!

Was good to see everyone, I've not surfaced for a while!

williamsclio.co.uk/forum
Thanks for making the effort to come along guys.

The drive was great - so pleased we managed to get some good roads in. And well done for keeping the convoy together. It was a pleasure to take you all out.

I'll defo organise another one in the new year.

Thanks again guys - and so sorry about the pub meal in the evening. That'll teach me NOT to leave it till the last minute.

Maz

LY 200
Pub Food wasn't your fault mate, at least we got ours.. you never got anything :(

At least we know for next time :)

Maz

LY 200
^^ really sorry we missed you mate cause we were late back from the meal but as you can maybe imagine from the comments above we had a bit of a bad time at the meal place hence us being delayed.

Sorry again, Maz :)

Ad

MK2 FRS
paddymph said:
yea cheers Northy Lad,
Admits, good to finally see u too!

Was good to see everyone, I've not surfaced for a while!

Yeh, paddy, name from the past!! Didnt realise who you was until I saw it on the bowling screen.

Sorry missed you Lee, was unfortunate, blame the harvester pub!!

clio 182 black /gold
Maz said:
^^ really sorry we missed you mate cause we were late back from the meal but as you can maybe imagine from the comments above we had a bit of a bad time at the meal place hence us being delayed.

Sorry again, Maz :)
No worrys i saw one or two 182s. Next time i will come. If i known simon AK Mr atrego was there i would have rung him coz i have his number. :)

clio 182 black /gold
Maz said:
Pub Food wasn't your fault mate, at least we got ours.. you never got anything :(

At least we know for next time :)
Best thing for food is a fast food place LOL

williamsclio.co.uk/forum
heehee, nice to meet the new faces and see some older ones from the past ; )

have a good christmas guys.

Maz said:
^^ should have came bowling mate, it was a good laugh :)

Big Thanks to Northy for all his hard work sorting things today, nice one fella ;)

I was having second thoughts but decided in the end it was too far to go after the run but next time I'll be up for it :D

Cam

182 Cup
Aye nice one northy, really enjoyed the run although my car took a hammering from the grit on the roads!! Cant wait till the next peaks run!!

williamsclio.co.uk/forum
Pitty about the grit, couldnt give that lotus a run for its money....your car looked well behind me mate....glad you guys had fun.

Maz

LY 200
That Lotus was sweet and he was proper up for it... lol :)

If you ever need any help organising stuff for the next one Northy give me a shout cause I know you are busy bunny ;)

Cam

182 Cup
Was thinkin the same bout chasin that lotus but it was like a sandstorm behind it!!

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
i wish i had drove, from birch but, well..............aaahhh s**t i should have lol, top day out, ride of my life with stevo, !!!! cant wait for the next