ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NWP custom build, Janspeed or K-tec Ultra Performance system?

Nothing out there will be......even custom imo

Ask kev steve, he's fitted loads, of aftermarkets
 
I had a janspeed on a trophy I had and its slightly raspier than standard but certainly no louder.

I'd 100% definately have another.

Roy Munson did a review of the one he fitted to his 182 and he was also very impressed.
 
With or without the silenced centre section?

Cheers Daniel i'll search for his thread.
 
With or without the silenced centre section?

Cheers Daniel i'll search for his thread.

Well I've the the ktec with out a middle silencer and it's very loud with my decat, but it was Loud before decat so I assume there talking about the 1 with centre box
 
NWP is definately NOT quiet, i wouldn't bother. I have an RS192 exhaust and while the fitment has taken a bit to get right the noise is perfect, is only slightly louder than standard. I have no experience of the Janspeed but i think it is on the same levels as the RS192. As others have said, nothing will be as quiet as a standard exhaust except a standard exhaust.
 
can she not find another standard system as none will be as quiet as OEM ive been told. i went for standard again as i didnt want loud
 
Back
Top