ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NWS-Those tossers who drive like nutters down the motorway

Meg on pistonheads £6995
Re: Those tossers who drive like nutters down the motorway

firewall won't allow me to see :-(

TeZ

Non RS : (

well fuk me sideways, serves them right but not for the other truck driver etc who were minding there own buissness.

Jesus. Nasty.

I wonder if the truck driver made it out alive.

If I was the truck drivers family, I'd sue the balls off the BMW driver's family.

Audi TT 225

jesus... there were at least 3 people in the BM too :S

T

thecremeegg

Jeez, thats nasty. How did the merc get on i want to know, it swerved out of control at the end

182cup & 172 racecar

The Tabs in with the roses,tut what a waste

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD

typical BMW driver.

TeZ

i would have thought so, but maybe he got "lucky"

Lux'd Glacier White R26

^^ Lol... What a c**k end at the end of the day....

Tys.

C63 PP,R1,,Clubman

Would think the truck would just driver over the car.

TeZ

Would think the truck would just driver over the car.

not if the car just hit the tank stright on or side impact to the wheels etc at those speed would easily topple the truck.

ITB BG 182

Berk in a Merc, yet the bmw still had no indicators.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf

Thats a s**t day for someone

ian

Nippy white cup

What makes it worse is you get to see the BMW guys laughing and having fun before it happens. How many times have we seen people having a blast on a motorway here.....I know it was driver error that caused it but it just shows how one minute you are laughing then you aren't :(

Chris

MKIII 138

What makes it worse is you get to see the BMW guys laughing and having fun before it happens. How many times have we seen people having a blast on a motorway here.....I know it was driver error that caused it but it just shows how one minute you are laughing then you aren't :(

Chris

true, anyone got a large box of bubble wrap and an oxygen mask..

Tangoed Works

not pretty and no one deserves it, just be sensible boys and girls

f**k, its quite spooky seeing the passengers, thinking thats the last minute they will be alive...

Unofficial source

Shocking car accident happened today near Moscow (Russia) where a white BMW crashed into a gas tank truck at approx. 150-200 kph (93.2 - 125 mph). The truck exploded and then burned down. 3 guys from the BMW were found dead. Moreover, the actual moment of the accident was caught on camera by people in the car which followed the BMW. Please, drive carefully!
Update (July 29): the gas tanker drivers survived (there were two of them). There are some more photos at the end of the post.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member

They were driving carelessly and that is what can happen. Horrible stuff. Unlucky for the passengers really.

Integra Type-R DC2

Sh*t on a stick! Thats horrible to think that when you see them, its within the last minute of their life. Still, it brings home what happens to you if you act like a tw*t on the road.

No more clio's for me!

Unofficial source

Shocking car accident happened today near Moscow (Russia) where a white BMW crashed into a gas tank truck at approx. 150-200 kph (93.2 - 125 mph). The truck exploded and then burned down. 3 guys from the BMW were found dead. Moreover, the actual moment of the accident was caught on camera by people in the car which followed the BMW. Please, drive carefully!
Update (July 29): the gas tanker drivers survived (there were two of them). There are some more photos at the end of the post.

piccy 67 is pretty bad from that source! Ouchy!

Cupra
They have 80 ron petrol over there too:
0000011650-83365-3046372-500.jpg

what gets me is what if it wasnt a lorry he smashed into and me with my child and mrs in the car?????

at the end of the day you have to ask yourself is it worht it? we all kno our driving limits, stick to them.

Maz

LY 200

Chris

Very true Chris :dapprove:

172cup
how come the speedo seemed to be off the dials?? i know they weren't going 'that' fast... although fast enough to kill all 3 of them (when they try some stupid passing manouvre)

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
that is really bad. as already said worst bit is seeing them all allive and laughing then 1 min later knowing they all died in a not very nice way!

trying to weave in and out those lorries at those speeds was fukin stupid tho!