ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NXT coat is on. What next?

Clio 197
I nice light coat or NXT is on my 182 now. Perhaps I should have left it to go on last, but hey, I didn't really think about it.

I've got a bit of time on my hands. What next?

I have:

Mags Gold Class
AG SRP
AG EGP
Turtlewax sealant

I've done 4 miles in the car since applying. I guess it's ok to give it a quick wipe, and stick another coat on?

Ta,

Oms.

106 GTi
You have nothing there that you can use over the NXT. I would just use another coat of NXT to ensure you got total coverage.

What you need is a pure Carnuba Wax with no cleaners to top the NXT with.

Ideally you should at least quick detail spray the panels first.

106 GTi
Lots of the Bike guys use it! Better than nothing I guess.

I dont know if I would use it myself.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I used some pledge on a hire car in Menorca last year . I scratched it to fcuk all down one side taking it down a dirt track full of over hanging trees , worked a treat , lol ;)

Saved me forking out for any damage when i handed it back :eek:

Clio 197
^^

Knowsit!

It works quite well. My Kwaki & Gixxer were always cleaned with pledge

Pics:

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y201/omarsadek/gixxershoot/?start=20

7.gif

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
You can't beat a bit of pledge . My mum uses it all the time . I think she'd fcukin' pledge me if i sat still long enough , lol ;)

BMW 330d :)
My bro uses pledge on his new bike. Says it works well on the blue wheels.

I wouldnt use furniture polish on my car personally. Thats why they spend millions developing car polish ;)

Last edited:
  RS Meg 175
AU90645.jpg

Ahhh the saviour :approve:

LMFAO at the hirecar situation shall be testing this out in spain :D they wont f*ck!ng give me a Peugeot again :evil: lol