ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NXT wax applied over AG EGP??

Titanium 182 full fa
Has anybody tried this? have got some nxt wax left over and didnt no if this would work together or not?

106 GTi
NXT has light cleaners which will remove some of the EGP, so no point IMO, just add another layer of EGP - it gets better the more you add.

106 GTi
A good carnuba wax without any cleaners in it.

I use P21s over EGP on my Silver 306.

Titanium 182 full fa
i use a megs foam applicator but use very little EGP at a time, more layers the better the finish.. and im well pleased with the result it produces!

106 GTi
Same here via a yellow hand foam pad, a little goes a long way, try and do ultra thin layers.

2-3 Layers looks much better than just one.

106 GTi
I use Klasse AIO, then EGP and P21s on mine.

1Z Glanz wax also looks very good to, you can use that instead of EGP.

Titanium 182 full fa
Rich said:
I use Klasse AIO, then EGP and P21s on mine.

1Z Glanz wax also looks very good to, you can use that instead of EGP.

I thought Klasse AIO already had a sealant in it? currently use SRP and have done for many years, do u think that Klasse AIO is better then?

106 GTi
Both SRP and th AIO can be used as stand alone products, they will both protect but not for that long.

For me

AIO is a better chemical cleaner works better on oxidistaion etc.

SRP is works better on mild paint defects as it had mild abbrassives in it.

Titanium 182 full fa
ok, think i mite try AIO then as im getting low on SRP and see how i get on with it. I have no blemishes or oxidation in my paint so it still should be ok shudnt it?

Titanium 182 full fa
yeh will do, already have some but havent worked out how to get them from my emails to this programme yeh...

106 GTi
Once of the camera you need to upload them some where, try www.photobucket.com, then you can cut and paste the

106 GTi
EGP - Autoglym Extra Gloss Protection.

Ali, you want to start before FCS, Alan says his will be much cleaner than yours ;)

Titanium 182 full fa
Rich, was up visiting some friends in Churchtown 3 weeks ago, early on a sat morning (8.15) there was a Black 182 heading towards the M5, was that u?

106 GTi
Dont think so, not been out that early on a Saturday in the last few weeks lol!

Where about's you from?

Remapped derv Golf
I never found NXT very good on my Cup. SRP and then EGP were ok.

DC#1/DC#2/#21 and then #16 seemed to be the best by far wise.

Never tired AIO

Titanium 182 full fa
Rich said:
Dont think so, not been out that early on a Saturday in the last few weeks lol!

Where about's you from?
From Truro down in deepest cornwall Rich, was meeting some friends who race moto x for a living that day and off to Shropshire.

Well it was a nice clean 182 anyway...

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Rich said:
EGP - Autoglym Extra Gloss Protection.

Ali, you want to start before FCS, Alan says his will be much cleaner than yours ;)

Alan also plays Chess and gets sex once a wk if he's lucky....;) Some of us have a life! LOL

She's be tidy enough for the show son....you can be sure of that.

Titanium 182 full fa
Rich said:
Argh right - nice one, thought you may have been local.
no not local, do vist quite a bit though mainly in my missus 306 xs, maybe in the summer when im up cud go to a mids meet with u guys?