ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

O2 Business Contract.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
I totally see where you're coming from. It's the same argument with Car finance.

However, I've always been on contract, and I've always had a contract phone (ie. not bought outright).

JUST rang them. They DO NOT offer the 12 month upgrade scheme anymore, think I'm going to go for another contract (18 months).

ClioSport just saved you about a grand.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Yup, and I thank you.

But I've just cost me more ;). Went into Vodafone after a good search, got an iphone for £89. 18 month contract (Same length as I had the 3G, don't mind that) 600 Mins, Unlimited Texts, and 500mb Data. Also 50mb Abroad if I ever need it although I don't think I'll be taking a £510 phone to Magaluf.

246844_10150644023310385_746700384_18738146_5007912_n.jpg

Bus w**ker
O2 customer service told me earlier that they won't be offering iPhone 12 month contracts, even when I pushed them about the EU law they still said they wouldn't be offering it LOL. Fight the power!

Surprisingly even though I requested the chat log for the session be emailed to me (twice) it's never arrived...

In other news, I still think buying an iP4 now is dumb.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
They'll probably offer one. £50 a month. 7mins. 4texts. No data. £400 for the phone.

FLOL.

Persistance pays. I rang up Orange about my old contract, and asked what tariff they can put me down too. The guy (who sounded EXACTLY like "Free ringding?" guy off of fonejacker) said the cheapest he could do was £35. "I'm paying that now". He said the best he could do was £30. I argued that the best plan offer I got a few weeks ago was HALF that at about £18. So he puts me on to his superviser after I start asking questions about termination fee's.

Brilliantly, this guy sounded like "Free ringding" mans supervisor off of fonejacker too. He said "We can do it for £10 a month, 100 texts, 100 mins." Sorted!

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
How was that Scammed? I rang up, asked them a question about my proposed contract, they answered it honestly and allowed me to cancel it.

Never seen that on the Real Hustle TBQFH.