ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

o2 deal - I'm happy!

tiTTy & SV650
Time came to sort out an upgrade, I'd been on o2 for years and last October I got a K800i with 400 mins anytime any network, 1400 texts, 12 month contract for £30.

This year I called up asking for a K850i, 400 mins and 1400 texts and a deal. They said if I take an 18month contract I can have it for £20!!!

So I asked for unlimited data too, that's £7.50 extra:

£27.50 for-
400mins any network any time,
1400 texts,
unlimited data
free k850i

retentions line is sooooo much better than the upgrades line.

Anyone wanna buy a K800i? ;)

Anyone wanna buy a K850i? ;)

tiTTy & SV650
online, should have taken the £20 but i use the wap now n again so thought I may aswell. I'll set it up to get my emails n stuff since it's free!

online, should have taken the £20 but i use the wap now n again so thought I may aswell. I'll set it up to get my emails n stuff since it's free!

i am £35 a month for 400 mins and 750 texts on a 18 month deal, been offered an early upgrade as my k800i is semi fecked and going to try get something like your deal mate as i do use wap a lot esp when bored at work!

Skoda Fabia vRS
thats one of the best deals ive seen, you must have been with them a long time and spent some money with them

tiTTy & SV650
aye I'm quite happy with it, couldnt be bothered swapping networks porting numbers etc.

Must have been with o2 for about 5 or 6 years now

A4 Avant
I found upgrading with o2 a pain. They based my next deal on how much I'd spent on the previous year and as they'd given me a great deal the year before they couldn't offer me anything decent when I came to renew. I'd been with them for 5 years. Had to port to a different network to get the best deal.

Ford Puma
Thats a billy bargain.

I pay £30 with O2 Online and get 1000 free texts and 1000 free mins anytime/any network. I also have Free Weekends Text & Talk which is great for Sat/Sun/Mon :D

18 Month Contract.

I do need a new super dooper phone though.

Citroen DS3 DSport
I'm planning on buying the iPhone so I'll not get offered any deal. I've been with O2 for 5 years or more.

Octavia VRS
That's a bargain and a half. The coonts wouldn't offer me anything similar. If I wanted a free K850 I had to pay £30 a month or over!

thats one of the best deals ive seen, you must have been with them a long time and spent some money with them
That's waht I was thinking.

I've been with them for about four years now, but as I don't spend that much (never go over the line rental) they aren't that flexible for me (I can see why though)

Rory have got the number for the retentions dept ?

I'm happy with my deal at the min (any time 500) for £20 a month, I just want to see about getting a k850i, for free if poss.

Octavia VRS
cat let me know if you do then you can give me the details lol.

I've been with o2 for 4 years and was diappointed with the service last time I phoned

Citroen DS3 DSport
Retentions used to be available on 0870 600 7102 but I think if you choose the cancellation option from the main menu then you'll get to the same place.

Skoda Fabia vRS
i think thats what it is, if you stay inside your tariff your not gonna get anything, i got my best deal yet this year, and ive gone over it more this year than any other

i think thats what it is, if you stay inside your tariff your not gonna get anything, i got my best deal yet this year, and ive gone over it more this year than any other
Yeah that's what I thought, looks like i'll have to pay a bit for it, oh well.

tiTTy & SV650
Lol it'll be for sale next week probably, will give you a shout.

I want a T650i, so the K850 will be for sale too.