ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sim only deals

none :(
can anybody recommend a decent sim only deal.

my contract is due to expire on my 4s at the end of the month, i currently pay £37 pm for 600 mins, unltd text and 500gb data on o2, however i always end up having to buy a bolt one each month for more data. im looking to cut costs, and wondered if anybody knew of any decent sim only deals.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
That's pretty good tbf. I think Voda "Red" are 1gb, unlimited texts and 500 mins... £20.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Giffgaff. I pay £12.50 for 250 mins/unlimited texts and unlimited internet.

Titanium Clio 182
GiffGaff.
It's this, but only a tenner a month. Uses O2 too.
and their £10 a month goodybag is the only one they do that you can use for tethering. if you need that sort of thing :)

Try Tesco Mobile.

Same coverage as O2.

I have a sim only deal there for £12.50 a month with 500 mins / Unltd Texts 1gb of Data.

Three's one plan. Unlimited data, 5000 texts, 2000 minutes, no extra charge for 4g when it rolls out.

Virgin

30-day contract
unlimited minutes, unlimited texts, unlimited data
£15 a month

I have the same deal.
Works brilliantly for me, although service is sometimes a bit patchy.
I've never managed anything close to 3.5GB in a month and I use the damn thing for data all the time!

Clio MK3
I use a Tesco Mobile Sim only contract, well the initial 12 months ended so now I am on a 1 month rolling contract. Can't fault them, been really helpful when I have called them before.