ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

O2 N80 Release date?

So its the 5th of June, unfortunatly im abroad so I wont be calling o2 for an upgarde anyone else on here going for it?

What N80 deals are there to be had?

Spill the beans!

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy
I tell ya. By the time the N80 comes out on O2, it will be an old fone :eek:.

spoke to them again this lunch time and they said its due in today but to ring back in 48 hours and they will know more.

Justin.

Citroen DS3 DSport
They told me that pre-orders may arrive today and that people who have not pre-ordered the handset will be delayed until 15th.

I'm on the pre-order list so I'll have to wait for a text to tell me when it is instock

Clio 172mk2
they told me they wasnt a pre order list

does n e f**ker know what there doing at 02 , every rep says somet different

Citroen DS3 DSport
They even sent me a text 2-3 weeks ago confirming my preorder. It's possible that they are no longer accepting preorders until they have completed the current batch.

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30
Not sure if I can be arsed to wait for the N80 on o2 now....

a) too hit and miss as to how good/bad it is
b) it's already 2months old on other networks
c) I might as well wait for the "next big thing"

Anyone else in the same boat?

CocoPops said:
Not sure if I can be arsed to wait for the N80 on o2 now....

a) too hit and miss as to how good/bad it is
b) it's already 2months old on other networks
c) I might as well wait for the "next big thing"

Anyone else in the same boat?

Ive got til the 25th to wait, but yeh, starting to feel like you tbh!

Like the look of the LG Chocolate phone too, or the new SE slide!

Citroen DS3 DSport
I was also looking at other options but I think I'll probably still opt for the N80. had the N73 been due soon then I'd definately wait for that as it's an improvement in many ways.

as above, just looked on the o2 website and they have the new samsung on page 4 of the phones section, e900 i think look nice. check it out on gsmarena.com and it look nice too.

Citroen DS3 DSport
I'd considered the e900 when I noticed it on the o2 website but I couldn't find any reviews or info on it. I'll go read gsmarena :)

From the brief details I did read on mobile review it looks like a good phone.