ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OBD code reader

'07 Impreza, 182 sold now
hand held code reader on k-tec how good is it, or is only really good for knocking emission light for de-cats

yes i can read website too, i wanted to kno wit wat detail it reads codes

clearly this was a waste of my time, perhaps if i asked what asked what IK is best for a 10 year old clio i would get more answers

BMW M135i
Thats about all its worth tbh, you need something that'll read the renault only diagnostics too to be useful past a point. What are you wanting to do?

emissions light really but wanted know why coming on instead of just turning it off all the time, also have various lights from time to time but think its loose wires under pass seat

BMW M135i
The 2nd lambda sensor is there to confirm the cat is functioning a sports cat may be giving borderline readings hence why the light keeps popping up. Stealers won't do anything for you except tell you the obvious and charge you for it.

thought as much its 120cell one, so probs cant do anything about it bar take bulb outta dash??? lol