ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

October Photography Competition - Autumn

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Niall97 won the September comp with the following picture:

Niall97.jpg

Congratulations to Niall, his chosen theme for October is:

Autumn

This is open to many interpretations, which will hopefully mean a return to a good number of entries once again this month!

We will continue to vote at the end of a month, so competitions can start on the 1st of every month

So - Entries close on the 24th October

The Rules:

- Post a maximum of 3 images at one time, you can come back with more pics if you have tried something different, but please stick to 3 pics max each time.

- You MUST flag one image as your entry, feel free to repost your chosen image towards the end of the comp with 'entry' above it, this will be placed into a new thread at the end of the alloted time for people to vote on. Only images with entry clearly written above or below it will be accepted.

- Try to keep posted images to a max of around 800px wide.

- No rules on photoshop use etc, but this is first and foremost a photography contest, not a photoshop contest.

- All images entered must be taken within this month.

- If you want to change your entry, you MUST PM me (jenic) before the closing date.

- If you haven't followed the above rules don't come moaning when your picture isn't in the voting thread.

The Winner will choose the next subject for November and win a special ClioSport.net goody bag!

Good luck !!

Last edited:
  2004 1.5 DCi 80 Dyna
As the closing entry was not at the end of last month, could photographs taken towards the end of September (when the competition had closed) that just happened to include the Autumn theme, be entered into this months competition?

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
Certainly was, and Yeah its fantastic, really really nice camera to use :)

And that was the problem I had when I selected this theme, not that many leaves have fell here but in this particular place they had.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Havent been able to find anywhere with a good autumn feel to it beside this place yet:

oct-entry1.jpg

it was hammering it down and I was getting soaked, so didnt spend very long setting things up etc. Also forgot my bloody tripod!

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
Fatty thats an awesome picture. Nice one.

THESE ARENT MINE BUT I THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE THEM.... They belong to my friend on Facebook.
178604_10152180624770578_552410516_o.gif

135646_10152180620330578_1985767946_o.gif

286399_10152180626575578_525155453_o.gif

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
thanks eugegall :) I not happy with it myself so hopefully I will get another chance to go out and take something else.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers Rob. I wish it was stuffed, would have been easier to take the picture, fast little bugger!

White APE
Not got a chance in hell with this as I've not picked up the slr in weeks but here's a quick entry from the iPhone.
enady4es.jpg

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Some cracking shots since I last looked, good work guys.

Just a few days left to submit your entries!