ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

October Photography Competition - Voting Thread

Vote for the best image that fits the theme

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 5.7%

Votes: 7 20.0%

Votes: 2 5.7%

Votes: 10 28.6%

Votes: 1 2.9%

Votes: 3 8.6%

Votes: 3 8.6%

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Sorry for the lateness in this thread.

A good month for entries, thanks to everyone that did enter, there are some excellent shots in this lot.

So as usual, vote for the photo you like best, also considering the theme was Autumn :)

A_Cro.jpg

adele_90.jpg

Bill.jpg

blakey.jpg

Brazo.jpg

chppen.jpg

KlioKid.jpg

Niall97.jpg

Piers.jpg

Pint.jpg

TheFatty.jpg

wozza182.jpg

Yanoo.jpg

Tonys.jpg

If I've missed anyone out drop me a PM, Good Luck!

Last edited:
  AB182, Audi A5 3.0
thanks jenic :)

Is there a rule in place that stops people voting for ther own? its a wasted vote otherwise.

i voited for 9, althought I really like 3, it looks a little too green and im not sure ont he focus. Would have got my vote if 9 wasnt int he mix though!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Is there a rule in place that stops people voting for ther own? its a wasted vote otherwise.

There's no control over it tbh, I could implement it, but it would create more work for what is just a fun little competition for the club :)

Wow great entries this month! 3 and 5 are super epic.

5 could have been made even better with a slightly more careful composition, but still...

Thanks guys, Dan that was the widest lens I had with me at the time but I agree with your point. Scott wasn't HDR mate, although it does have that crispness.

Cheers Fatty

This months subject will hopefully be revealed soon and whilst its very 'inclusive' I don't think its been done on CS for a while!