F f0xy Mar 26, 2007 #1 hey, how much am i looking at for some OEM disks for a 1.2 16v, and some greenstuff pads? i think my disks are warped so i need a change pretty sharpish... cheers :approve:
hey, how much am i looking at for some OEM disks for a 1.2 16v, and some greenstuff pads? i think my disks are warped so i need a change pretty sharpish... cheers :approve:
Da Car Less Mar 27, 2007 #4 when I replaced my OEM discs on my 1.2 they were about £45 from my local motorfactors. Greenstuff pads are about £35 I think from ebay.
when I replaced my OEM discs on my 1.2 they were about £45 from my local motorfactors. Greenstuff pads are about £35 I think from ebay.
Da Car Less Mar 27, 2007 #6 Fit them yourself, I did with mine. Bleeding is recommended as far as I know but I never got round to doing mine and didn't feel they needed it.
Fit them yourself, I did with mine. Bleeding is recommended as far as I know but I never got round to doing mine and didn't feel they needed it.
F f0xy Mar 27, 2007 #7 hmmm i see, might be kind of hard without any decent tools/sockets or a decent jack lol may be an excuse to go and get some meh
hmmm i see, might be kind of hard without any decent tools/sockets or a decent jack lol may be an excuse to go and get some meh
F f0xy Mar 28, 2007 #9 someone said they produce less dust? really really bright wheels going on and i dont really want to be cleaning every other day..?
someone said they produce less dust? really really bright wheels going on and i dont really want to be cleaning every other day..?