ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OEM Looking Sunflower

I had the 16" F1s painted silver a couple of month ago now just havnt had time to take any pictures to put on here, I've also removed the colour coded ph2 side strips & handles & refitted the ph1 items. I love the look of the car again now as I'd really gone off the old combo.

The battery is now back in the boot, & the missing centre cap is back in.

Anyway here's the pictures, not the best only taken using my iPhone really need somebody with some camera skills to get some good snaps of it.

14135064396_11cc5270c0_c.jpg

Supercharged Sunflower by CraigyD7, on Flickr

13971616460_f97ee36315_c.jpg

14178316173_949c4d7deb_c.jpg

14154897251_d64b4eee74_c.jpg

14158234885_0318819fc6_c.jpg

14135054796_4fc299bdd7_c.jpg

14158237935_bb843c85ba_c.jpg

14158364724_e382bd6005_c.jpg

14178319133_5bc72a32fb_c.jpg

14046445737_a4188f432c_c.jpg

Last edited:

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
That looks absolutely stunning mate , looks factory fresh . Sunflower yellow is so much nicer than Liquid yellow imo

An orange one
I'm gonna say that I prefer the ph2 strips as well Craig.. But otherwise it's absolutely perfect and can't wait to see it next month if your still coming along???

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Thats absolute perfection with the brembos, recaros, ph2 dash. Great combo!

What spoiler is that? And are your wheel nuts painted? If so, how do you go about fitting/removing wheels without marking them?

Thanks for all the kind comments off everybody :)

I thought removing the ph2 side strips wouldn't be to everybody's liking but i just wanted it to look original & i can always swap them back if i get bored.

That looks absolutely stunning mate , looks factory fresh . Sunflower yellow is so much nicer than Liquid yellow imo

I did think this until i got the megane & now i cant decide between LY & sunflower.

I'm gonna say that I prefer the ph2 strips as well Craig.. But otherwise it's absolutely perfect and can't wait to see it next month if your still coming along???

Yeah I'm still coming to the lakes meet Colin i cant wait, ill drop you a pm now.

Thats absolute perfection with the brembos, recaros, ph2 dash. Great combo!

What spoiler is that? And are your wheel nuts painted? If so, how do you go about fitting/removing wheels without marking them?

Its a genuine Renault spoiler liam, i can remember it being in the option catalogue when the ph1s were on sale, i found it in my friends scrap yard & thought id try it to be abit different to having the cup spoiler.

Yeah ive painted them silver, as they were gloss black, its easy really i just take my time to avoid marking the wheel & the wheel nuts havnt been marked so far.

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
Silver looks much fresher. Love the wheel and brake combo, just perfect.

Good to see the pg1 trims back too.

Each time I see your car it makes me want to get on and do something to mine, I've a long way to go to come anywhere close to yours.

Perfection and a credit to you mate.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I like it with the original black side strips . It just breaks the colour up nicely .

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Stunning Craig! Box Fresh!

I do maybe prefer the darker wheel against the yellow but the ph1 side strips work well.

Silver looks much fresher. Love the wheel and brake combo, just perfect.

Good to see the pg1 trims back too.

Each time I see your car it makes me want to get on and do something to mine, I've a long way to go to come anywhere close to yours.

Perfection and a credit to you mate.

Thanks very much for your kind words Paul

i agree the silver wheels look loads fresher compared to the gloss black & i dont feel like i look like an 18yr old boy racer now lol.

How you getting on with your flower?

I weed.

Looks absolutely stunning.

thanks mate.

That is epic mate!
Fingers crossed I will be joining the sunflower club very soon

Thanks Chris, ohh do tell what are you getting?

I like it with the original black side strips . It just breaks the colour up nicely .

Yeah i think it needed them to break the yellow up abit, i liked the colour coded ph2 strips but i think the ph1 strips are a good contrast.

Stunning Craig! Box Fresh!

I do maybe prefer the darker wheel against the yellow but the ph1 side strips work well.

Cheers Gally, i did toy with the idea of doing the wheels anthracite but id had my heart set on silver for ages so decided to go with it.

Thanks for all the positive comments everybody :)

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
as said on the project thread, just needs the orange side repeaters to finish the oem look imo

fapping gorgeous spec and finish :)