ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Offered 6k in part exchange....

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
sounds tempting to me

6k offered for my car at local stealership, 2005 182 cup packs 33k

sound good?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Depends really. If the car you're buying is overpriced then its swings and roundabouts.

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
he will give me 4k, with the swap

sell mine for 6k buy the 172 for 2k

Clio 1.2 16v
id try and haggle them and get something close to that in CASH and then buy a 172 privatly.. likely to loose out buying from stealers

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
why are you changing for the same car ?

i am going away for 8 months in October, and i don't want to loose value on my current car while i'm away. still want to have a hot hatch and IMO clio sport does the business for me, why change away from something you like alot.

also much prefer the look of the PH1's.

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
^^^yep.

was just really wanting to know whether it was a good deal or not. it seemed good to me.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
I think they'll probably put it up for about 8k.

Sounds quite good initially but it's probably about right.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
It seems garage's have been offering more than private buyers recently! Might go on a hunt one day see how much I could get for mine :rasp:

120d M-Sport
i am going away for 8 months in October, and i don't want to loose value on my current car while i'm away. still want to have a hot hatch and IMO clio sport does the business for me, why change away from something you like alot.

Sounds like a good deal to me matey for your 182. 4k in your hands and a PH1 for £2k and your laughing :cool:

Astra SRI CDTI,Hornet FA8
A month ago I was offered £6.5k for my 182FF (28k miles, 55 reg). That was on a Megane 225.

i got offered 4k on my 04 182....83k miles...no belts done..that was on a 225..

seems good prices out there for trade in..

130i, 306 hdi, vrs

Fair play mate just seemed strange at first but makes perfect sense now good luck mate.