ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

offered clio sport

impreza, soon a 172
offered this for my impreza sport, worth it? only if i could insure it!
4d1501677d5a8_1.gif

4d15016786643_1.gif

I swapped my Impreza Sport (Blobeye) for a Clio and it was only about £200 more to insure and a heck of a lot quicker.

Ph1 172
lol id do it in a heartbeat. clio wont be anymore to insure and will be quicker and a hell of a lot more fun to drive i imagine.

impreza, soon a 172
i think the reason for insurance being expensive is me being only 18 lol, otherwise i would have snapped his hands off

AUDI A5 s-sline
So how do you afford the insuance on a impreza? What engine is it? Surly the Clio would be less? :S

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
2.0 non turbo aint they? bout 125bhp? slow as s**t? should be cheaper to insure than a clio

impreza, soon a 172
yeah my impreza is a sport but it ain't anywhere near standard power people. and i know i love the clio sport!!!

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
125hp in something that big, my god :/

Ye, add that to 4 wheel drive loses etc. If its the classic shape impreza sport, I think they're about 9.5seconds to 60 or summet daft like that. I remember looking at them when I was younger but it was no quicker than the 2.0 Mondeo Si I had at the time so didnt bother with one