ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

offically a clio owner!

Clio 182 (black)
Hey,

After a few weeks of looking i have finally found my clio 182, and believe it or not it was the south east organisers car.

so glad i went for the black, looks amazing when sun hits it & the gold shines.

139176-1.gif

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Minted and already got the sticker on... unusual place though

Clio 182 (black)
Minted and already got the sticker on... unusual place though

Yeh, thers one on back window aswell. i mite buy couple for side windows and get rid of the front 1. Any know a gd place for som smoked side repeaters?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Welcome to sc, i've never seen the black gold up close to see the change :(

Clio 182 (black)
It was a hard choise between the blue & black but glad i went for the black in then end :D I cant stop driving around in it, its so nice 2 drive. get all the lil chavs in their kitted up fiesta's & corsa try racing me, i just laugh!!

RS Clio 200
yep thats Antz 182!!!
been well looked after has that.

U shall have to come to an SE meet and show it off

Golf R
you wouldnt have been cruising round Leighton Buzzard over the weekend by any chance???

not sure if it was you i spotted yesterday.... i think i was in my Pug and not the Trophy though

Clio 182 (black)
you wouldnt have been cruising round Leighton Buzzard over the weekend by any chance???

not sure if it was you i spotted yesterday.... i think i was in my Pug and not the Trophy though

Naa wasnt me, but mikeclio182 says it was him, he says ' i saw u looking at my car.' :rasp:

Golf R

Naa wasnt me, but mikeclio182 says it was him, he says ' i saw u looking at my car.' :rasp:

Me and Bubbles were commenting on how clean it was lol

No front splitter on his though? Or was that another one we spotted :S

Where's mikeclio182 from then?

Clio 182 (black)

Me and Bubbles were commenting on how clean it was lol

No front splitter on his though? Or was that another one we spotted :S

Where's mikeclio182 from then?

He spends around 5 hours cleaning his car lol.

He's getting both cup spoilers put on on thursday.

Yeh he's from mk & im sorta around ther (aylesbury). were def up for a meet jst say when.